The Muzzle

Enjoy!

"Sir in case you have forgotten I have been tied up here for the last 24 hours"

"Shut up!"

"If you would just release me..."

"Shut up!!"

"Who in the right mind, would make a deal with a criminal like yourself?"

"STOP TALKING!!!"

The boss yelled in anger, he stomped his way to the back of the warehouse and rummage through some items. He soon returned and threw an item at Shego.

"Put it on him"

He ordered heatedly. Shego looked at the item and back to her father.

"Today Shego"

He said sternly before turning around fuming. Nick looked to the item and his eyes open wide.

"No no no wait please, I'll stop talking just don't put that on me. Please"

He pleaded fearfully. Shego's raised an eyebrow as she saw his reaction but didn't put it on him. The boss turns back around and looks at Nick then to Shego.

"Why isn't he muzzled yet?"

"I..."

Shego was lost in words, because it was rare for him to even take out the muzzle. The boss ignored her as he grabbed the muzzle from her paw and walked up to Nick. Nick panic as he saw what was coming.

"No wait stop. I was quiet. Please no"

Nick yelled as he tried to move his head away until he finally put it on him. Nick shut his eyes as he felt humiliated again as he took a deep breathe trying to relax his breathing and nerves but he failed as tears escaped his eyes as he sobbed. Shego looked back sadly as she walked away following her Father, as they left Nick alone in the warehouse.

*Middle Of The Night*

A sound of the door opening caused Nick to sadly looked down more as he flatten his ears down. Nick opened his eyes and recognize the feet as Shego, he looked up at her and she frown at him as she removed the muzzle.

"Thank you"

He said quietly as he looked back down.

"Why did you react so badly with the muzzled?"

She asked lowly.

"Bad memories"

"What happened?"

She asked. Nick let out a sigh but remained quiet.

"I deserve an answer since I'm risking my own tail to even be in here with you"

Nick looked up at her with tears threatening to fall again.

"I came from a poor background living with my mother. As a child, I dreamed of joining the local Junior Ranger Scouts, for the goal of receiving genuine acceptance. When I was 8 or 9 years old, my mother scraped up enough money to buy a brand new scout uniform, allowing me the opportunity to join the division. Though I was the only predator there, the only fox, I attended the initiation with confidence and zeal, unknowingly walking into a trap."

Nick let out a sigh before he continued.

"The "initiation" turned out to be a cruel prank and I was ridiculed, brutally beaten and muzzled by the other scouts for being a fox. After running outside to escape my tormentors, I tore off the muzzle and broke down in tears, developing a triggering fear of muzzles and dislike towards prey, and bigoted mammals. From that moment forward, I vowed to never expose my true vulnerability to others, resulting in me presenting myself as stoic and unreachable."

He finished. Shego looked to the muzzled in her hand and placed it on the desk that was fixed up. She turned back to him.

"Father got angry because the Chief doubled crossed him, there was no money"

She said. Nick looked up at her.

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't be, we started this first remember. Well try to get some rest"

She said quietly as she walked towards the door. Nick looked at her.

"Good night"

"Goodnight"

As Shego closed the door, Nick looked to the muzzled that remained on the desk and slightly smiled.

*Next Day*

All the wolves and Shego were back in the warehouse, apparently the boss wasn't done yet throwing off his tantrum.

"Who did this?"

The boss asked quietly. Everyone remained quiet.

"Who tooked off the muzzled?!"

He yelled. The muzzled was placed back on Nick when he found he no longer had it on in the morning. Shego took a deep breathe and took a step forward.

"I did"

Nick looked to Shego and slightly smiled.

'One thing for sure is that fox have guts and courage'

He thought to himself. The boss calmly looked to Shego in surprise and walked up to her and brought her into a hug before bending down on one knee until he was level with Shego.

"Oh sweetheart, why?"

He asked quietly but Shego remained quiet.

"You have too much mercy"

He said.

"Or is it because he's a fox and you decided to help out one of your kind?"

"I could careless if he was a fox but he degrades himself for helping a bunny"

She said with hate. Nick looked up at her as she remained motionless. The boss smirk at her.

"Good"

He then stood up as he looked to everyone else.

"Here is the plan, the muzzled stays on, got that Shego"

Shego nodded as the Boss continued.

"We will remain in hiding, until the polices calm down with their search party. Until then stay low and nobody says a word. Understood?"

The wolves growled in agreement. The wolves began to leave the warehouse once again, Shego was about to remain behind but the boss called out to her.

"Shego come on"

"But..."

She said trailing off, confused as to why he would call her if she was on babysitting duty.

"Its time to work on your swinging, love and besides I saw your work with your sais, you have indeed improved"

Shego smiled as she followed behind her father.

"You can babysit later, but right now Charlie is on duty"

He said as he signal one of the wolves to stay inside the warehouse and babysit the cop. Shego smiled happily at the thought of taking her anger out on broken television, phone or basically anything she can get her paws on.

A/N Rate and Comment