First Time Father

Enjoy!

It's been a couple of weeks and Shego and Nick they adjusted themselves living together. Unfortunately there would be some debate like right now about going to school.

"Why should I?"

"Because I said so and I am the adult here"

"Well I'm not going and that's final"

"Too bad Missy you are going and you have no say when the decision has been made"

Nick yelled over the counter as his back was faced to Shego who was sitting in a high chair stool while Nick was making her a cheese sandwich.

"Why are you making me go?"

"To make friends Shego, to have a head start in life of what you want to be"

"I already know what I want to be"

Nick turned around with the food in the plate and placed it in front of Shego who had her arms crossed over her chest. Nick looked at her with hooded eyes.

"Oh really enlighten me"

Shego smirk at him.

"I want to be an assassin"

Nick shook his head.

"You are going to school and that's that"

He said as he walked out of the kitchen and sat on the couch and turned on the TV. Shego glared at him from behind and turn to face her food. She raised as eyebrow at the grilled cheese sandwich.

"Um Nick, what are you hiding from me?"

She asked as she separated the breads and placed it down before pushing the plate away.

"What are you talking about?"

He asked as he muted the TV. Shego jumped over the couch landing in the cushion causing her to bounce slightly but she ignored the disapproval look from Nick.

"I mean, you know that I eat meat. Ever since I came home from the orphanage you have been feeding me non-meat, so what's the deal?"

"It never hurts to try something new, Shego"

He said as he picked up the volume hoping to end the discussion because he knew that if she was to find out about him dating Judy then he would never hear the end of it.

"Yeah. Right"

She said quietly.

"Go and eat your dinner and tomorrow you are coming with me to work"

"I would rather starve"

She said crossing her arms once again looking to Nick who was trying to watch TV. After a moment of silence, passed Nick couldn't stand the staring anymore and turned off the TV and grabbed his phone.

"Okay what do you want to order?"

He asked as he finally look to her. Shego grinned.

"Pizza because it's pizza night"

"Pizza night?"

He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, the boss said that I can claim this day everyday pizza night"

Nick smiled at her.

"Whatever floats your boat"

He said as he dig into his pocket and frown when he couldn't find his wallet, he looked around trying to think where he last left it, until he heard Shego clear her throat, he looked back to her and saw her smirking holding his credit card. He glared at her and took his wallet from her.

"Don't do that"

"I already know the number"

She said with a laugh.

*Next Day*

As promised Nick took Shego to work with him, while Nick was busy with work, Shego decided to take a look around in the police department. Nick let out a sigh as he looked around his desk trying to find his wallet again.

"Come on where is it?"

He asked himself as he looked under the desk. He heard a sound of a knock, scaring him causing him to bang his head under the desk.

"Ouch"

He said as he stood up rubbing his head and checked to make sure he didn't see any blood. He then look to the door and saw Judy.

"Hey is everything okay?"

She asked. Nick gave her a small kiss on the lips and pulled away.

"I was just looking for my wallet"

He said looking around once again.

"Hey by any chance were you able to talk to Shego?"

She asked.

"Um no, I haven't"

Judy sadly smiled, she was hoping for Nick to already speak to Shego about their new relationship. She let out a sigh as she changed the subject.

"So how is she doing?"

"She doing just what any teenagers would"

He said as an idea hit him.

"Studying in school?"

She asked.

"No...she's stold my wallet. Shego!"

He yelled as he stepped out of the office and headed to the front desk to find Officer Clawhauser eating a donut.

"Hey by any chance did you see Shego coming around here?"

He asked. Benjamin smiled.

"Of course, that little fox was here 2hrs ago"

Nick let out a groan.

"Do you know where she went?"

"Yeah she asked about where the records are, she said she was interested in finding out about our world history of crime waves and said it's for her law homework"

Nick groaned once again.

"She lied to you. She's not even in school"

He said as he ran off with Judy to the police records.

"SHEGO!!"

He called out but no response. Nick look to Judy.

"Go through every aile, she has to be here still"

Judy nodded as they ran separate ways. Nick was in deep thought.

'Come on Shego where are you? I hope you didn't find out where you boss was being hold?'

He thought as he came to a stop as he heard sniffling and quietly followed the sound. He turn the corner and saw Shego on the floor crying. He slowly walked up to her.

"Shego,what are you..."

He said trailing off as she looks up at him and dried her tears and gently pushed the envelope in his direction. Nick frown with the envelope open on his profile and hers. She looked at him in shock and tears in her eyes.

"We have the same blood match. You're my real biological father"

She said quietly. Nick's eyes were open wide at the news. A sound of a gasp caused Nick and Shego to turn and saw Judy standing there next to a shelf her paw covering her mouth as she slowly walked away leaving the two foxes alone.

A/N Rate and Comment