Sidekick

Enjoy!

The car ride was silent between Shego and Nick.

"We're almost there"

He said quietly as he turn the corner and went to an alley. They stepped out of the car and walked towards a van where it was booming loud music. Nick sadly raised his paw and knocked on the trunk of the mini van. The music came to a stop and the door opened.

"Who is it?!"

Yelled a small white fox holding a bat. Nick smiled at him.

"Hey pal, long time no see"

Nick said as he fist bump with the fox. Nick looked to Shego.

"This is my daughter Shego. Shego say hi"

Shego glared at her father and crossed her arms over her chest. Nick glared at her but as for the small fox he looked to the girl and then back to Nick.

"Kid got spunk"

He said with a chuckle and nodded as he took notice of the resemblance.

"She does look like you but has the attitude from someone else"

"Hmmm"

Nick said annoyed. The little fox hop off his trunk and went closer to Shego.

"The name's Finnick"

"Don't care"

Shego said with an eye roll. Finnick looked to Nick with a glare.

"She better not make my high blood pressure go up"

"Don't worry she's a peach"

Nick said quietly.

"So you think you can handle her for me and maybe she could get her act together"

He said looking to Shego. Finnick laughs.

"Yeah yeah, but you owe me. Alright let's go kid come on let me show you how to steal a car"

Shego smirk at him.

"I already know how to steal"

Finnick looked to Nick.

"You gave me a prize Nick"

He said with a laugh walking away. Shego placed her suitcase in the trunk and along with her backpack and began to follow but before she can get any further Nick stopped her.

"Shego..."

He said quietly but Shego cut him off.

"Stop, this is no different from leaving a infant baby at a fire station"

Nick shut his mouth as he saw his daughter walking away with Finnick.

'This is for the best'

Nick thought as he tried to convince himself as he saw his friend and his daughter leave in the van driving off, he let out a sigh as he sadly drive back home.

"So kid tell me what's going on in that head of yours?"

Finnick asked. Shego looked out the window.

"There is nothing to say"

Finnick laughs.

"Your father told me about the situation that's why he called me. You have to let your father live his life"

"You're saying I'm holding him down?"

She asked looking to him.

"Look kid, all I'm saying is to let your dad and Judy be together"

"But Bunnies and Foxes don't go together. Don't you know how humiliating that is to hear"

"Shoot girl I have been laughing at your father since the day he started working with the Fuzz. Judy is no ordinary bunny, she knows how to hustle. I can tell you that much"

"But..."

"No buts, yes he abandoned you but he didn't know about you. Leave the past in the past, there is no point in looking back because there is nothing for you there. Just look ahead, you found your father by freak accident, maybe this is what destiny had in stored for you"

"But my mom..."

"Fergie was a bad girl to begin with, she always wanted to be with your father but he never liked her that way, how else was she able to get him drunk for they could have a one night stand. After that she moves on without telling him anything"

Shego's eyes open wide at the unexpected information.

"How do you know so much?"

She asked. He let out a sigh

"Because she was my half sister"

Shego's eyes open wide.

"So you're my uncle?"

"Yes and I'm sorry she past away but I never like her that much, I was the one that introduced Nick to Fergie. It was a mistake that I made because even since then she had been obsessed with him, sure he would flirt with her but she was already messed up"

Shego sadly looked down as Finnick continued to speak.

"You have your mother's attitude and your father is a great guy. I mean keep this in mind, he still adopted you after what you put him through, that love between a father and a daughter was already shown before you even found out he was your biological father."

"But he's replacing mom"

Finnick let out a sigh as he looked to Shego.

"This might hurt what I'm going to say but your mother didn't want you to begin with, I'm sure that if Nick knew about you then it would have been different but you can't change the past. You're father may be bringing Judy into the picture because he loves her and loves you, somehow creating a family, but how can he if you don't move on. You are bringing him down and he doesn't know what to do"

"He said he was going to send me away"

"He only said that because he's scared that he's going to lose you"

Shego looked to him with a raised eyebrow.

"Lose me? How can he lose me?"

"You're attitude is pushing him away and all he's trying to do is make you feel comfortable since you lived your whole life without him and you are being an ungrateful brat but keep this in mind these are my words, he didn't exactly say that but I know what he was trying to say. He loves you Shego, he is trying to give you something that you secretly been hoping for, a real family not a gang but a real family"

Shego frown in thought as Finnick continued.

"As for Judy, she is very smart and is willing for to play a motherly role in your life, that's if you let her. She may be a bunny but she's a damn good one. Just give them a chance."

"I'll think about it"

She said with a soft smile.

"Good now tell me the things you know from the streets"

He said with a grin causing her to laugh.

A/N Rate and Comment