Prey Or Me

Enjoy!

Nick decided he liked being called Daddy, as for Shego she was just happy to have her real dad back into her life even though he's been right under her nose the whole time. The interesting fact is that they look so alike, the color fur, the eyes, and the attitude. Nick was once again at work. A sound of a knock caught his attention, he knew it couldn't be Shego because she was hanging out with Benjamin. He looked up and smiled as he saw Judy.

"Hey"

He said as he stood up and walked up to her. Judy smiled at him.

"Are you ready for patrol?"

She asked. Nick wrapped his arm around her what's and lightly kissed her on the lips.

"I'm sorry for the lack of communication"

"Let me guess Shego"

Nick let out a sigh.

"If only you knew what that girl is capable of"

Judy giggled.

"Well I think you are handling it just as easy"

She said as she caress her paw on his cheek before closing the distance between them. As soon as the kiss started it soon ended because they heard a gasp. They pulled away and saw Shego standing in the doorway. Nick nervously pulled away.

"Shego..."

Shego let out a growl as she turn around and began to walk away, Nick quickly catch up to her.

"Hey, hey wait let me explain"

"I don't want a bunny as my mom"

She said cutting him off.

"Just..."

"No you listen, it's either me or that piece of meat"

Nick glared down at Shego who was glaring back at him.

"Because I would rather be in a orphanage"

"I don't want to do that"

"Then end your relationship with her"

"I'm not gonna do that either"

"Then leave me alone because you lost your daughter. Just send me to the orphanage for you could start your life all over again and finally have a family with that bunny"

Nick let out a sigh as he sadly turn to look at Judy who was speechless.

"Okay then let's go"

He said as he gently push Shego to the exit. They got in the car, but Shego sat in the backseat. Nick look to the rear view mirror and saw Shego who was leaning against the door staring out the window as tears fell from her eyes.

"Shego..."

"I don't want to hear it from you anymore"

Nick remained quiet as he started the car and drive in silence.

"Hey how about some music huh?"

He said as he turned on the radio to block out the silence in the car. It didn't take long for the foxes to reach their apartment. Shego was about to quickly run to her room but Nick quickly grabbed her arm as she bend down to her level.

"Shego you need to understand that I want to actually settle down with someone and have a family, yes even if its with Judy."

"You already have me, you already have a responsibility. You and mom already had your fun"

"But I wasn't ready back then.."

"I wasn't ready to be born into this world but here I am"

"Shego you have to understand it was only fun and games, and when you get older you will understand..."

"I understand plenty. I understand that my mom passed away giving birth to me, I understand that you are giving me up so you could have a fresh start and I understand you want me to disappear into the face of the earth. But I'll tell you one thing, maybe it was destiny that gave us a chance to see each other, to see what you had created when you left my mom"

"You're mom wasn't always sweet and roses, how you say she is"

"I know, but you left me with her. She was trying to lose me on purpose when I was just inside her. I read her report"

Nick remained silent as he slowly let her go. Shego remained in place as she slowly walked back to the door.

"Where are you going?"

"Going out for fresh air, I'll try not to eat any bunnies along the way"

She said as she slammed the door close. Nick let out a frustrated sigh as he sat on the couch and place this head into his paw.

'This isn't how I wanted her to find out'

He thought quietly. It's been a couple of hours since Shego left out and it was already 3 in the morning, Nick tried calling her but she wouldn't answer. He was pacing back and forth in the living room. His ear picked up when he heard the sound of the door unlocking, Nick turn and slightly smiled as he saw Shego coming in and closed the door.

"Where were you?"

He asked sternly.

"Why do you care?"

Nick walked up to her growling just a bit until only showed his sharp canine teeth but Shego was threaten but stand her ground.

"You don't get to ask questions! Now where the hell were you?"

"Out!"

She shouted trying to walk past him.

"Where?"

He asked as he block her path.

"Just out!"

"Out has suddenly become a far more dangerous place."

"So what are you gonna do now? Build a dungeon and lock me up in it?"

"Despite what you may think, I'm your father Shego. Not your jailer"

Shego looked to him angrily.

"A biological accident doesn't make you my father and as sure as hell doesn't make me your daughter!"

She shouted.

"There's a school in Switzerland run by a retired general who knows far more than I do about boys and discipline. Try this again without my permission, THAT'S where you'll be spending the next year!"

He said quietly. Shego remained quiet as she walked to her room. Nick let out a sigh in frustration and disappointment. He didn't mean to say it but it was in the heat of the moment. He waited for 30 minutes to check on Shego, he let out a sigh as he found it lock.

"Shego"

He said quietly in she was asleep.

"Daddy's sorry okay princess, I didn't mean to, its just..... We'll talk about this tomorrow morning"

A/N Rate and Comment