Prison Visit

Enjoy!

Nick and Shego found themselves at the clinic, when the news broke, Shego and Nick couldn't find the words on what to say. Nick quietly suggested for them to get their blood drawn just to be positive. While Shego was thrilled, shock and hurt, Nick was struggling trying to remember who did he slept with.

"Mr. Wilde, your next"

The nurse said. Nick nodded as he stood up and look to Shego.

"I'll be right back"

He said with a slight smile. Shego continued to keep her eyes down on the floor. Nick let out a sigh as he relaxed his arm and let the nurse do what she needed to do. As Nick closed his eyes and concentrated it soon drawn to him on who he slept with, he remembers clearly now that it was 15yrs ago, Finnick, this one female fox name Fergie and himself were at a club. He and Fergie were having too much to drink and slept together in a one night stand.

'Well that would explain why Shego is fifteen, but then she said her mother past away, does that mean Fergie past away?'

He thought to himself.

"Alright all done"

The nurse said. Nick nodded as he stood up and went back to the waiting room.

"Ms. Wilde"

The nurse called, Shego got up from her seat and was going to walk past Nick but Nick stopped her. He gently grabbed her chin forcing her to look at him.

"Listen whatever the results say, we are still in this together okay and we'll talk about it when we get home"

Shego nodded as a few tears slip from her eyes as she followed the nurse. Nick let out a sigh. After the clinic, Nick and Shego got the results and it was indeed that Shego is Nick's daughter, they were currently at home sitting on the couch.

"Shego..."

"Where were you?"

She asked cutting him off. Nick let out a sigh.

"I...I remember now, your mother Fergie"

"That's right. Now answer my question where were you?"

She asked crossing both her arms over her chest.

"I swear to you, I didn't know she was pregnant. She never bothered to contact me after that night"

"What happened?"

"We were just friends, friends who decided to hang out at a club and had too many drinks and the next thing I know we had a one night stand together"

Shego sadly uncrossed her arms and sadly looked down.

"She didn't want me"

She said quietly.

"I remember, the staff at the orphanage telling my foster father about my birth. My mother was trying to abort me along with my brothers and sisters, but it never happened. She was hitting her stomach and the other citizens saw what she was doing and called the police and they quickly took her to the hospital and then I was born. She died after the birth"

She said quietly as tears began to once again threaten to fall. Nick quickly embraced her as she buried herself into her father's chest.

"I am so sorry you had to go through all of this, if I would have known she was pregnant then things would have been different"

He slowly pulled Shego away for he could look at her.

"But from now on, I will always will be there"

Shego nodded as she continued to embrace her father.

*Few Days Later*

"So is she really your daughter?"

Judy asked nervously on the phone with Nick. Nick let out a sigh.

"Yeah she is"

Silence swept on the phone before Nick answered.

"Judy I'm sorry if..."

"Hey it's okay Nick, I understand it was a long time ago. I'm not going to hold that against you"

Nick has spoken to Judy about the paternity and it was indeed true that he was Shego's biological father. Nick was afraid that Judy would brake up with him but she was more understanding then he had expected and was grateful for that. He finally placed Shego into school and right now he was currently in a waiting room waiting to see Shego's old foster father. The big wolf sat down in front of Nick with his hands in hand cuffs.

"Hey big fella, how are things working out for you in here?"

Nick asked with a smirk. The wolf growled.

"Kiss my ass"

"Careful, with those words it can cause you to have more time in your sentence"

Nick stated.

"I'm surprise to even see you here"

"Actually I came here for to thank you"

The wolf raised an eyebrow.

"Thank me? For what?"

"For raising Shego for fifteen years"

"Is this some trick?"

"No, no tricks. To be honest, not too long ago we had a paternity done and long story short Shego is my biological daughter"

A moment of silence swept between them before the Wolf started to laugh.

"Are you kidding me? So you're telling me that your own daughter was the one that kidnapped you. Hahaha priceless, if only I would have known it would have been the other way around"

Nick rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah, and like I said I just wanted to thank you because you really did raise a smart girl not that bad from a bad guy like you"

The wolf shrugged.

"Parenting comes first before anything and just how is Shego doing? How did she handle it?"

He asked.

"She is doing great, she's in school even if i had to force her out of bed but I am trying to stop her from stealing my wallet everytime I turn around. She took the news in surprise and so did I, but now we are making up for lost time"

"Good, be sure to tell her that I miss her and to stay in school, afterall I did see her as a daughter I never had."

Nick smiled as he nodded.

"Yeah, you got it big guy"

Nick said as he stood up before afterall their fifteen minutes were up.

A/N Rate and Comment