History

Enjoy!

Later on that day, Shego was back in babysitting Nick. Nick cracked his head side to side, and tried flexing his shoulders to get rid of the cramps he's been getting for the last couple of days. Shego notice his movements.

"Cramps huh?"

"Like you wouldn't believe"

"Are you thirsty?"

She asked. Nick nodded. She made her way to him with a bottle of water in her paw and took off the top before letting Nick take a couple of gulps of water. Nick panted in satisfaction.

"Thank you"

"No mention it"

She said quietly as she closed the bottle.

"Do you mind, telling me what exactly does your boss want?"

"To rule Zootopia, we were gonna make the world a better place"

She replied with confidence. Nick raised an eyebrow.

"By killing?"

"If that's what it takes"

She said with a shrug. Nick mouth gaped open in shock and quickly shook his head.

"How do you suppose to lead society if you never been a part of it?"

He asked. Shego remained quiet as she leaned against the desk crossing her legs and crossed both her arms over her chest. Nick tilt his head back before looking to back Shego who still had her eyes on him.

"What's on your mind?"

He asks. Shego licked her lips before hoping up to sit on top of the desk.

"You only had your mother growing up?"

"Yeah, I didn't exactly know my father"

"Were you okay with that?"

"There wasn't really nothing much I can do about it, I was just a pup"

Nick said with a shrug. Shego looked down in thought and looked back up to him.

"My mother died when she gave birth to me along with my other brothers and sisters"

"Let me guess all you guys got separated at birth?"

He said knowingly. Shego smirk at him.

"Nice try but no. I was the only one who survived."

She said quietly.

"Wow, I'm sorry to hear that"

Nick sadly looked to her.

"Let me guess this one, your biological father was no where to be seen."

"Bingo"

Nick let out a sigh as he smiled slightly at Shego.

"That would explain why you look up to your boss so much like a real father"

Shego shrugged.

"Shit happens"

Nick opened his eyes wide at that comment.

"Hey watch that mouth young lady"

He said playfully. Shego smiled.

"I can't watch it, it's under my nose"

Nick and Shego laugh for while before it died down.

"In other case kid, thanks for telling me your story. It's good to get things off your shoulders"