Happy Father's Day

Enjoy!

Nick let out a sigh he was at Shego's school since they were having a special ceremony for father's day and apparently Shego haven't been home with him for months but she continued to go to school. Nick was going to refuse but the school insisted. He let out a sad sigh as he saw the father's and daughters together eating, chatting and parents getting to know one another.

'This is stupid, I shouldn't be here'

He said angrily as he threw his cup of punch on the grass. The ceremony was taking place in the school's soccer field. There was a stage set up and the principal walked up to the microphone stand.

"Greeting fathers, we welcome you all to share today the wonders of a father and daughter's relationship growth. To single father's you guys deserve the respect, it's not easy as the days go by especially when your dealing with teenagers. So without further adeu, each student will come up and say something to their father from the bottom of their hearts..."

Nick stood up from his chair and was about to walk away.

"First up Shego Wilde"

Nick stopped as eyes open wide as he turn back to see his daughter in a light green dress.

Shego cleared up her throat as she scan the crowd and until she found her father who came running up close to see her better

Shego cleared up her throat as she scan the crowd and until she found her father who came running up close to see her better. Shego smiled at him.

"Dad, for all those times I left it unsaid. Thank you."

Nick was surprise to even see her there and was standing there smiling at him, tears began to gather in his eyes as he listen to her spoken heart.

"Thanks for being there for me, for showing me the way, for being patient with me even when I made it difficult for you, for believing in me and encouraging me to dream, and being such an inspiring presence in my life..."

Shego stopped so she could wipe her tears she laughs softly.

"I'm sorry"

She said lightly. Nick smiled as he nodded.

"It's okay"

He said lowly knowing for a fact no one heard him. Shego let out a sigh as she continued.

"He wasn't faster than a speeding bullet, but he was quick to come to my defense. Unable to leap tall buildings, but could lift my spirits when life didn't make sense. He did not have the strength of a locomotive, but the size of his heart could crush any man. He faced all that the world could throw at him and yet he remains strong, never letting them see that they get to him. To my Dad, happy father day."

She said. The crowd happily applaud as Shego walked out of the stage, Nick quickly ran to meet up with her, he came to a stop in surprise that he saw Finnick. Finnick grinned as he looked to Nick.

"I think she's ready to go home now"

Nick looked to Shego, but she was busy looking at the grass underneath her feet. Finnick look to Shego.

"Go on girl"

Shego nodded and smiled to her uncle.

"Thank you"

She said as she walked up to her father. She looked up at him with teary eyes.

"Dad I.... I just want to say, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for giving such a hard time and for pushing you to choose between me or Judy. I'm sorry for breaking your heart, I'm sorry for everything that I've done and the last few months that I spent with my uncle I came to learn about these three little words that expressed a lot and says more than I ever could put together. Dad I love you"

Nick was speechless and was touched by her words, he got down on both his knees and opened his arms up to Shego who happily ran to his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck as he tighten his hold around her.

"I love you too sweetheart, so so much and I will never let you go"

He said to her ear. They gently pulled back as they held hands together. Finnick smiled at them.

"Look at that family reunited"

Nick smiled at his friends.

"Thanks"

"No problem and remember Shego if you need anything I got your back"

"Thanks uncle"

She said with a smile. Finnick went o his van and put his shades.

"Chow"

He said as he drove off. Nick looked down to Shego.

"So he told you everything huh?"

"Yes he did and I'm glad he did"

"Good, so are you ready to go home?"

He asked her. Shego smirk at him.

"Actually there is just one thing left to do, for to make amends"

Shego asked for her father to stop at the police headquarters. Shego ran holding her dress slightly as she ran towards a particular office, she knew she had to be there since she was working late. Shego panted as she came to a stop and smiled as she knocked on the door. The bunny sitting on the desk writing reports looked up at the sound and was surprise to see Shego.

"Shego? What are you doing here?"

Judy asked as she stood up from her chair. Shego stepped inside her office.

"For to do something I always needed to do"

She said simply as she made her way to Judy and wrapped her arms around her waist and hugged her tight. Judy was surprise at the sudden embrace.

"I'm sorry Judy, for ever pushing you away from my Dad and when the time comes for you and Dad want to settle then I wouldn't mind calling you my mom"

Shego said with tears at the corner of her eyes. Judy gasp and happily held her tight.

"It's okay and there is nothing to forgive. I just want to make you and Nick happy"

Shego slowly pulled away to look into Judy's eyes.

"Nothing would make me happier for you to accept me and call me Mom"

"I would love that, Mom"

Shego said softly. A sound of someone clearing up their throat caught their attention, they turn their heads and smiled as she saw Nick leaning against the door. He open his arms wide.

"Okay, alright bring it in"

He said. Judy and Shego looked at each other with a smile and ran to Nick embracing each other into a big hug.

A/N Rate and Comment