Chapter Seven

A/N:

So if the chapters seem like fillers to some or they seem random, just know that they aren't.

They all serve a purpose.

-Bria💜😘😏🤭😉😉😉💜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Isabella's POV)

"What are your plans for today?" Uncle Maxim asked as we ate dinner.

"I was hoping to go to the mall."

"Mind if I tag along?" He asked.

"Of course not." I smiled.

I didn't want him to go but I couldn't say that. He'd know something was up.

It's been four days since I've seen Nikolay. Every time I've tried to sneak out, I couldn't. It was too risky.

We got ready to go and then left. We walked around the mall and went in a few stores. I was looking through a rack of clothes when Maxim came up beside me.

"You were going sneak out right?"

"What?"

"You were going to have Aleksei sit somewhere and then you were going to sneak out another exit."

"What are you talking about?"

"Vasiliev. Your boyfriend."

I wasn't fast enough to mask my expression.

"How'd you know?"

"We have security cameras all over the property. You're lucky in the only one who checks them."

"You're not going to tell?"

He shook his head. "I like Vasiliev. He's....not half bad. How long?"

"Since the first full day I was here. We met at the museum. We didn't know each other's last names until the dinner party."

"You really like him."

"Starting to more than like him."

"You know this isn't going to go well, right?"

"We are both aware." I sighed.

It was a while later and we were still shopping. I needed some new bras so I went into Victoria Secret. I picked out some cute ones and the got some PINK clothes.

"Can I try these on?" I asked.

The lady nodded and showed me to the dressing rooms. I'd just taken off my pants to try on a pair of sweatpants when the door opened and someone stepped inside.

It was Nikolay.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

He grinned. "You not happy to see me?"

"Of course I am. How did you know where I was?"

"You're my girl. You think I don't have eyes on you at all times?"

"One of your guys is following me?"

"His name is Petya."

"Aleksei hasn't noticed him?"

"Aleksei isn't as good as my men are." He said. There was something else he wasn't telling me.

"What else?"

His flicked down to my phone that rested on top of my purse.

"You've been tracking me through my phone?"