Chapter Twenty-Five

(A/N):

Not many chapters left. 😭😭😭

Enjoy!

-B. 😘😉😊🤯😱

~~~~~~~~~
(Nik's POV)

As it turns out, all but one of men had a strong stomach. He ran out of the room fifteen minutes in and started puking.

Couldn't blame him though. The smell wasn't that great.

Aleksei's whole left leg was raw and blistered from where Vince had burned it. I was finishing up on the right one when Vince stopped me.

He tried to say something to me but Aleksei was screaming so loud. It pissed Vince off enough to where he grabbed one of the old dirty rags and shoved it in Aleksei's mouth.

"Grab the bucket and put some cold water in it." Vince said and I nodded.

As I was putting water in it, I watched as Vince took his knife out and started making small deep cuts all over Aleksei's body, even on the parts we'd burned.

Once I finished, Vince came over and started dumping some of the salt in it followed by some freshly squeezed lemon juice and bleach.

I thought we'd just dump the water on him. That's what everyone thought.

That's not what Vince had planned though. He grabbed the washcloths we'd bought and soaked them in it. Then he took them and started laying them out on Aleksei's skin.

Based on his screams and cries, it hurt like a bitch.

He eventually passed out from the pain. I grabbed another bucket, filled it ice cold water, and threw it on him. He jolted awake and started whimpering in pain.

I grabbed him by the hair and jerked his head up.

"Want me to tell you a secret?" I snarled in his ear. "My girl made it out of that house. She escaped before it blew to pieces."

His eyes widened.

"We know what you did to her. We know that you put your pathetic disgusting hands on her."

Vince grabbed the other chair and sat it backwards in front of Aleksei. He then sat in it and leaned against the backrest.

"I would like to ask you a few questions. Answer them honestly and I'll take the rags off of you. Understand?"

He nodded.

"Question one, what were your intentions with my daughter?"

Aleksei proceed to tell us about how he was going to keep Isa for himself. He wanted her to be his.

"Question two, how many times did you touch her?"

"O-Once."

Vince cocked his head to the side and waited.

"I only touched her once....but I watched her shower." Aleksei admitted. 

"Question three, how many times did you make her touch you?"

"O-Once."

Vince nodded. "Now, out of curiosity, I want you to tell me exactly what you did to my daughter and what you made her do to you."

"W-Why?"

"Because I said so."

"I-I thought you said that she t-told you."