Chapter Twenty

(A/N:)

I'm so f*cking sorry for what's about to happen. 0-100 real quick.

Viewer discretion is advised and trigger warning.

~~~~~~~~~~
(Isa's POV)

"You're gonna die. You're gonna die. He's going to chop your nuts off...nuts off...nuts off. You're gonna die and he's going to chop your nuts off. But not in that ordeerrrrr." 

"Shut the f*ck up!" Aleksei screamed, barging into the room.

"What? It's my new favorite song." I said.

I made song up a day ago and kept on singing it. It came in different variations and tunes just for his pleasure.

"I could easily blow your brains out." He growled, pressing his gun to my head.

"Have you forgotten who my father is? Guns don't scare me. What's your master plan anyway? How long you going to keep me here?"

"Until they kill each other. Your father will think that Nikolay did it and go after him. Once they have killed each other then we will stop hiding and start living."

"Righhtttt. Can I ask a question?"

He nodded.

"Scale of one to a rock. How stupid are you?"

"Excuse me?"

"How stupid are you on a scale of one to a rock?"

"The never you have when I have a gun to your head." He growled.

"You got me at a bad time. PMS and all." I lied.

He didn't need to know that it was all an act. I was terrified, but I knew I had to hang on. Keep the faith.

"What makes you think I'm stupid?"

"I can't tell you."

He let out an angry growl before leaving the room.

I was counting down the minutes until Nikolay and my father came to my rescue. I knew it wouldn't take long. Mom was never missing for long. Dad always found her.

Like clockwork, Aleksei came in at five to bring me dinner. At seven, he dragged me to the bathroom for a shower.

I'd like to say that he left the room, but he didn't. He always stayed and watched me with a predatory look in his eyes. He'd lick his lips and adjust himself.

My showers never lasted longer than five minutes. I got in and got out. Washed my pits, tits, and naughty bits after my hair and was done.

I got back to the room and he chained me to the bed once again. He was about say something when someone knocked on the door.

"What?!"

"Got something you need to see."

I counted and exactly one minute later he came storming in. He was way more than pissed.

"You're f*cking Nikolay! You're in a f*cking relationship with him!!" He screamed.

His anger was uncontrollable now. I could see it in his eyes. He was over to me in seconds.

I tried to move away but I couldn't. It was no use.

He straddled my waist as his body shook with anger. I fought even harder against him when he grabbed my shirt and ripped it. Soon, I was completely naked. Bare for him to see.

He pushed my legs open as his hand moved down my body. He moved one of his thighs l in between mine, stopping me from closing them.

He roughly grabbed me between my legs.

"You gave this up him? You let him f*ck you?" He growled as tears rolled down my face.

"Please."

"Please? You begging now? What happened to the girl who wasn't scared? The tough girl who was singing that stupid song?" He mocked and with his gaze still on mine, he thrust a finger inside me. Hard.

My lips parted, and I screamed.

My body shuddered and my stomach churned when he pushed in another finger. I wasn't wet so the intrusion was painful, and it hurt so much. A third finger entered me. He tortured me ruthlessly.

"You gave this to him?! That piece of shit?!"

My inside was being bruised and injured. I screamed. I screamed for help. None came.

His fingers left me, and my eyes widened, feeling the relief for only a brief second.

"No, no, no, no." I cried as he began unbuckling his pants.

I struggled to get away but couldn't. He untied my hands and dragged me to the floor by my hair. My feet were still tied so I couldn't run. He gripped my jaw tightly in his hand and forced me to look at him.

"Bite me and it won't end well for you." He growled.

My chest tightened and my eyes burned with more tears as he pried my mouth open. My lips parted and he shoved his cock into my mouth.

I fought against the urge to puke. His fingers tangled in my hair, and he controlled my movement. Aleksei took my mouth hard and rough, f*cking it without hesitation.

I gagged and struggled against the intrusion, but he didn't seem to care. He never gave me a chance to catch my breath as he pumped his cock in my mouth.

He used his foot to force open my thighs. I gasped when he pushed his foot hard against my core. I tried my hardest to shut my legs, but he forced my head forward, hard onto his length, and he hit the back of my throat.

Eventually, my body went limp in his hold as he continued to f*ck my mouth. When his cum filled my mouth, I gagged. He slipped out past my lips, the rest of his cum covering my body. I wheezed for breath as my throat and chest burned.

He used his hands to rub his semen into my skin.

"Let's see if he wants you now." He growled, tying my hands back to the bed.

He stormed out of the room and that's when I leaned over the side of the bed as best I could and puked. Then I began to sob.

"Please, Nik. Please save me."