Epilogue

(Isa's POV)

I stared out at the scene before me. The lights and the noise gave me a certain peace.

"What are you thinking about?" Nikolay asked, wrapping his arms around me from behind. His hands rested on my baby bump.

"My husband and the baby and life."

"Oh yeah?"

"Mhmm. What are you doing?"

"I was on the phone with your father."

"Why? Something wrong?"

"No, he was calling because your mom made him. Asked if we will be coming to the states for Thanksgiving."

"It is soon, isn't it?"

"It is. Your father also seemed to stress the want for you to stay and go Black Friday shopping with your mother so he doesn't have to."

I laughed. "Sounds like him."

"Stefano and Phoenix were also complaining about it."

The day after I told Nik I wanted to get married, we did. He took me out shopping saying that I at least needed a white dress. I eventually found one that I liked and matching shoes.

When we got back to the house, the whole place had been transformed. There were flowers everywhere. Specifically red roses. There was also an abundance of food.

It was all so beautiful and thoughtful that I started to cry. Then again, that might've just been the hormones.

Nik and I got married in the backyard where there was a wedding arch made out of roses. It was beautiful.

After that, we all ate and had a wonderful time.

That brings us to where we are now.

Paris.

Some say our honeymoon has been a bit too long but we don't care. We're enjoying ourselves.

The odds were against us at first. We came from two families who hated each other and wanted each other dead. Now, there's a little human growing inside me that that's both bloodlines running through his or hers veins.

Many said that one king was going to have to bow to the other for this to ever work out and not end in blood.

They thought the Devil would kill the Sinner or vice versa. They never expected them to end up on the same side.

People don't have to worry about dealing the Devil or the Sinner anymore. They have to worry about dealing with them both at the same time.

But I'm sure everyone will be fine as long as they remember....

Never to disrespect or harm the Queens.

The End.....

But is it ever really the end?

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

It's over. Are we all sad?

Yes?

Well don't be.

The King and Queen are still getting another book. It will be a short story though.

After that, I have another book which I plan to write. It means something special to me. This book, might be my favorite.

Yes, even when it comes to the King and Queen.

Maybe it'll be your favorite too.

The characters have some similarities to the King and Queen, but they're also very different. They're definitely coming for the top spot in my heart.

Be sure to stay alert these next few weeks. I have three weeks off of school and nothing to do but eat, sleep, watch Kdramas with my dog, and write.

Until then.....

-B. 😊😬🥴🤨😘😘

(Also, has anyone been aware or noticed someone copying my work? If so, please message me.)