Surprise

He lustfully pushes you against the wall while not breaking the kiss. His hands travel.....
WOAH!!!!YOU DIRTY MINDED PERSON LET'S REWIND THIS A LITTLE

<  <  <  <  <  < Back <  <  <  <  <  <  

"How come you were screwing around with a prostitute when you have a wife and a 12 year old daughter!?!" my mom yelled.

"Because" you dad screamed back with fire in his eyes

BACK TOO FAR! LET'S GO UP A LITTLE

>  >  >  >  >  > Forward >  >  >  >  >  >  

"If You look you will die!" Malory Yelled with aggression 

WRONG STORY WHOOPS!

 >  >  >  >  >  > Idk >  >  >  >  >  >  

"Hey Y/n...We have to tell you something.." My mom said as she grabbed her boyfriend Timothy's hand. 

"We are getting married" they say in unison

You were very shocked because they have only been together for 4 months. I can't believe they are already getting married. I haven't even met his kids yet. They live in Minnesota and he's here in Chicago with my mother. Apparently his older son has the house under control why he's gone.  I think his name is something like Joey...James....No...Jonah! He has Two younger sisters named Esther she's 18 and Svea is 11. I think Jonah is 20 somewhere around there. 

"Honey are you OK?" My mother asked me

"Yeah I'm fine Congrats!" I said with excitement because my mom hasn't been the happiest since my father cheated on her 7 years ago.

She took it really hard and Tim has changed her in a good way. Unfortunately his wife passed away in a plane crash when she was coming home from visiting her mom in the hospital. I guess destiny sent them to each other to help each other out. 

"When is the wedding?" I ask out of curiosity 

"Next week on Tuesday! It gives us time to move in with them." She says excitingly.

"Wait move in..Where?" I ask worried

"Oh I thought I already told you. We found a nice beach house up on the West coast. Specifically L.A.." She spoke softly not to freak me out.

"Oh that's nice...When did you guys decide this?" I ask sadly

"A month ago because Tim here surprised me with the news that he bought us a house. His children are excited to meet you! Also live with you" She said warmly while Tim was stroking her back

"Oh I'm excited to go but sad I have to leave Chicago after 19 years of memories" I smiled at her signaling that its OK.

"You don't have to worry about telling your friends because I already told them Plus they wouldn't be able to be back until the holidays and it's August baby." She said sadly.

"I have a little surprise for you Y/n!" tim says as he walks off and grabs something. 

He came back with a Key in his hand. He handed it to me and I realized it was a key to a motorcycle.

"OMG I have always wanted a motorcycle thank you Mom and Dad!" I yell as I go to hug them 

"Aw that's the first time you called me Dad" Tim says as he squeezes you tighter.

You walk out front to see a nice motorcycle parked out front waiting for you.

"Holy Shit! This is so nice! Can I drive it to L.A please!?!?" I say screaming from the excitement.

"Yes you may because when you left Tim, some neighbors and I Packed your room up and loaded it in the moving truck so we can leave today. Because we are leaving all the furniture here because our house in L.A is furnished." my mom says

"Here take these and get on the road! We will meet you in Cali young Lady!" tim says as he hands you gas money and a matte black helmet. 

You were already dressed perfectly to ride your motorcycle so you hopped on and left.

With some nike air force 1's mid high and you hair down

{TO BE CONTINUED}