Chapter 12: My guy has blue eyes

My life is definitely going on the turn and it definitely wasn't an easy turn. My old life is now gone and I began my new life.

recap^

After I finished my Slurpee and snacks I go to the trashcan and throw away my trash. I have to go home eventually. I can't avoid Jonah forever he's literally gonna be my stepbrother in 3 days. I finally decide to go home and I made the plan that I was gonna talk to Jonah one way or another. I grab my helmet and throw it on. The next thing I know I'm taking it off and I'm in front of my house.

I walk inside to see the boys joking on the couch. Zach chasing Jack and Corbyn with a pillow. Daniel and Jonah were just laughing at them. They all stop and look over at me once i close the door.

"Oh hey where have you been?" Daniel asks getting up and walking towards me.

"Thinking at a park" I shrug and walk over to the living room with daniel.

I point at Jonah and gesture him upstairs.

"You Now," I say

He gets up and follows knowing that I'm not playing. We walking to my room and I sit down on my bed and so does he.

"I know I mess-" he starts but I interrupt him by standing up

"Jonah this isn't a game. You can be mad at me one sec and love me then next. None of this is right. We should just go our separate ways and move on." I say pacing back and forth and moving my hands with my words

He stays silent for a bit then nods his head. He then gets up and hugs me resting his head on top of mine.

"We are still friends right?" He asks pulling away from the hug

"Most definitely" I say punching his arm hard

"Ouch"

We both walk down stairs laughing and see the boys looking suspicious.

"What did you do now?" I say laughing

"Nothing" Jack says as he scratches his neck.

I glance at Zach because he can't keep a secret for the sake of his life and he instantly looks away. I know they are all guilty of something.

"Zach.." I say as I walk closer to him

"Yes?" He answers as he looks nervously at the boys

I get close to him then hop over the couch and scoot next to him.

"What did you guys do?" I ask nicely hoping he will give it up

"Nothing.. WE WERE SPYING ON YOU GUYS AHHH" Zach starts quite then starts screaming knowing the boys will kill him

"Come one Zach!" Daniel, Corbyn and Jack say in unison grunting at Zach

Jonah just laughs because he knew Zach was gonna say something in the first place. I laugh too and look towards the boys with an evil face like I'm gonna kill them.

They start to back up and eat together but then they run to the backyard. Jonah, Zach and I start chasing them and corner them at the pool.

"There's only one way to go now" I say walking towards Daniel.

Zach gets Jack and Jonah gets Corbyn. We push them all in but when Daniel was falling in he grabbed my arm and I came with him. When we get above the water we all start laughing and Jonah and Zach jump in.

The boys started splashing around but Daniel pulled me aside because he wanted to talk to me about something.

"Since you and Jonah aren't a thing anymore I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me tomorrow?"  Daniel asks smiling

"I would love to" I say smiling back

You guys hug really quick and then join the boys again. We swim and play around until 11:13 so about an hour then get back inside because our clothes were soaked and it was freezing.

We decided on another movie night. We would watch a tv show instead though. We fought and fought until we decided on Riverdale. Typical teenage show. We got through about 3 episodes at least I did.

*Thursday morning*

I wake up and see the boys all spread out on the couch. It was so hilarious because Jonah's foot was in Zach's mouth and Jack was snuggling with Jack. I was laying on Daniels stomach and he was stroking my hair when I woke up.

His diamond blue eyes pierced through me. The sun was hitting his face at a perfect angel. His jawline was defined when he smiled and looked me in the eyes. We smiled at each other then laughed and got up.

Daniel was shirtless so his abs were showing when he stretched as he got up. Man oh man was I lucky. He walked over to the kitchen to start cooking breakfast and I had the job to wake the boys up. I decided to just scream.

They woke up so fast and had a very worried look on their faces.

" what happened?!?" Corbyn yelled getting up on his feet with his fist up

Zach opened his eyes then went right back to sleep.

Jack rolled over and screamed into his pillow.

Then Jonah just groaned and threw his hands up in the air like their was a robber.

I laughed at every little reaction then they started waking up. Once they all woke up we had a conversation and talked about last night.

I wanted to check up on Daniel and breakfast so I got up and walked towards the kitchen. I was in the door frame when the doorbell rang.

"I got it" I yelled to everyone as I ran to the door.

I open it the Door and instantly slam it back. I was not about to deal with her rn.

I haven't posted in 5ever but im posting now