Chapter 13: Friends?

I open it the Door and instantly slam it back. I was not about to deal with her rn.

Recap^

How the hell does she even know where we live. I start to walk away from the door and I guess she invited herself in. Loren of all people.

"Why the hell are you here and how do you know where we live?!" I turn around annoyed and in a bitchy mood

"Well after you and Jonah sped off from target me and my girls decided to follow you. Now we are here." She says looking around like our house is trash

Zach comes from the kitchen yawning and sees Loren.

"*scream* WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE" Zach yelled as he grabbed a pillow for protection.

"Well I was gonna try and make amends but y/n is a bitch so I came here for you baby" she says as she pushes past me and runs to Zach. But he was already on the other side of the couch.

This girl must really scare him because he didn't even run that fast when I chased him last night for the last four cheese hot pocket.

The rest of the boys come out from the kitchen with plates of food. I guess Daniel finished breakfast while this whole thing was happening. Jonah seen her and apparently he remembered what happened the other night at target because he dropped his plate.

It was all in slo-motion and I didn't want the plate to break so I slide my foot under it to stop it from breaking. Jonah did not care if that plate broke because he walked right passed me and towered over Loren.

"What are you gonna do Jonah?" Loren says blowing a bubble in his face then winking

"Get the hell out of my house." He says pointing towards the door obviously frustrated

Daniel came over and helped me up and Zach grabbed some napkins for an excuse to get away from Loren.

"You have a very nice and private house would be such a shame if it got leaked.." she says walking past Jonah and scoffing at Daniel and me like we were some peasants in the middle age.

"You have to be really low to do that." Jack says rolling his eyes annoyed

"You know how much we Value privacy too," Corbyn continues

She rolls her eyes again and continues to scope out the house like she was gonna buy it or something. She reached the kitchen and turned and she was out of sight. So we had to follow her into the kitchen like she was leading us.

"Loren they never did anything to you why are you being such if a b*tch to them?" I asked seriously concerned on why she's so mad.

"It's not them that did something to me. It was you. You came out of nowhere and got all of the attention. " she says sliding her nail across the kitchen island that has daniel's freshly cooked breakfast waiting for us. She was walking towards Zach but he ran and hid behind jack.

"Loren they are my family now. I had no control over our parents getting married" I say pointing to Jonah

"Oh wow. Your parents are getting married and you two are fooling around with each other. Thanks for the intel." She says laughing as she jumps up and sits on the counter

"She's not with Jonah she's with me. Not that's it's any of your business" daniel says grabbing my hand and getting defensive.

"It's such a shame. This could've gone a different route. I have pictures of you and Jonah getting a little hot at target, speeding off with him, your house address and wedding information. Wow oh wow the limelights would not act kind towards y/n" she explains while playing with her hair then she darts her sharp eyes at me

"What do you what?" Jonah asks nicely for once so we don't trigger Loren even more then she is.

"I want you guys. I wanna be your friend and be able to come over whenever, be apart of this friend group and.... I want Zach. " she says smiling at that last part.

"Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Not happening." Zach says getting from behind jack and acting all brave against Loren.

" he's right Loren you can't fake a friendship with someone." Jack adds on

" you can't fake pictures either. Such a shame." She says threatening us again as if we didn't know what she had.

"Ok ok stop! You can have your way but you can't have Zach. It's his choice on who he wants to be with, and if that's not you, you have to accept it" I say realizing that I and the boys are about to enter a world of hell.

"Ok glad we agreed for once. I guess you're my so found new bestie." She says excited as if nothing happened and gave us a group hug.

"woah woah woah you have to delete the photos from every source you have." I say pushing her off of me lightly.

"Ok" she says tapping a few things in her phone and texting her friends

"Done" she says now looking at me the jonah

"So why'd you leave jonah for daniel.?" She asks having no filter

"It's not even like that."

Ok so I'm going to hock today and I'm hella nervous