Chapter 4: Night ride

You get into your pajamas and wait for everyone else to be done because you guys were gonna watch "blockers"
Recap^
You walk downstairs to the kitchen and make snacks such as popcorn, watermelon with lemon and pizza rolls. You go to the living room and set up the coffee table with the snacks. You go to the hallway cabinet and grab lots of pillows and blankets. We wanted to be comfortable. The boys are gonna sleep in the guest bedrooms. It's Zach and Jack in one room then Daniel and Corbyn in the other. You grab all of the pillows and blankets and run over to the couch. You plop them all in the middle then you realize that you didn't even go to the Redbox and get the movie. Everyone came down 2 minutes later. You wanted to make sure they were situated first then go and get the movie. All of them get comfortable on the couch. 

"Is everyone good?" you ask

"we are all good" Svea responds

"I'm going to go get the movie does anyone need anything while I'm out" You yell while opening the front door. 

You hear footsteps run over to you and see Jonah. 

"Do you mind if I ride with you?" Jonah asks

"sure I don't see why not," You say grabbing your helmet.

You put your hair in a bun because you were gonna let Jonah wear your helmet. You guys walk over to your bike and you jump on and turn it on. You hop back off to get a good look at it in the dark with the glowing art. 

"Damn that's a nice bike," Jonah's muffled voice says in the helmet

You nod and jump on the bike. You signal Jonah to jump on the back. He gets on and doesn't know where to put his hands so you grab them and wrap them around your waist. He sits there unsure at first staring at each other then he grips on tight. You drive off slow at first and Jonah was relaxed then as the main straightaway came you sped up at least to 85 miles per hour. Jonah's Grip definitely tightened. You made your way through the traffic fast. Jonah did not release his grip until we finally arrived at Target. He hopped off pretty fast then ripped the helmet off while I turned the bike off. 

"You are freaking crazy it's kinda hot" he smirks

"Thanks but your forgetting I will be your step sister in less than a week," You say getting off the bike laughing

"I guess a week it is," Jonah says slowly stepping towards you

You were concerned about what he was doing until...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Comment down below what you think will happen. Also any suggestions, wishes, and requests. 

-Millie