Chapter 7: Exposed

"I wanted to finish this at the red box but I believe we got interrupted" Jonah's relaxing voice whispered

He moved back and started walking back towards the living room. I was kinda shocked but low key happy. Was I falling for my soon to be Step Brother? That couldn't happen my mom would not marry his dad if she thought she was stopping me and Jonah.

Recap ^

I can't be falling for him. I want to make sure my mom is happy. I grab my juice box that has collected condensation out of the fridge and stab it with the straw. The refreshing sip of juice calmed me down until I realized that this was Daniel's juice box. He's going to kill me. I run over to the living room to see the movie paused and everyone on their phones looking semi-worried.  

"What did I miss?" I ask casually while sipping Daniel's juice box.

"Um..." Jonah starts as you walk over to him because he was showing you his phone.

It was a picture of the "moment" you guys had at the red box. You thought of where this could come from and one person popped in your head. Loren.

 "Well, I have one guess of who did this," I say finishing the rest of my juice box. 

"who?" Zach said obviously clueless.

"Loren duh!" Corbyn says with a sassy tone.

Jonah continues to swipe through Instagram and also finds a video of us speeding off together with the caption of 'who's the new girl?'. He clicked on the comment section and continued to read angered limelights comments of

'when did she get in the picture'

 'she's just another tour slut' 

'guys you are overreacting it's jonah's soon to be a step sister'

'Then why is he having a moment with her'

'It's none of our business to worry about Jonah's personal life'

Jonah quickly replies to the last girl and his phone blows up with the 

'OMG IT'S JONAH'

'I LOVE YOU' 

'Marry me plz'

Jonah just gets frustrated on how ruthless the fans can be when a girl enters his life.

I interrupt him so he doesn't end up breaking something out of anger.

"I think movie night is over plus everyone is tired," I say winking at everyone as Jonah continues to stare at his phone.

"Ye-" Jack starts but he was interrupted by a very aggressive knock at the door

sorry I haven't posted I hope you enjoying this story. I'll write more tomorrow after the movies.

-mil