Chapter 11: 7-Eleven

I look up and smile at him. I look over at Jonah and he wants to be mad but he can't. That's what's special about him. He respects peoples decision without conflict or drama. I'm not into David like that or anyone as a matter a fact. Except for Jonah. No one is special like him. At least right now.

Recap^

"Well come on I wanna get a picture together," David says spinning me around in my chair than grabbing my hand and dragging me away from the boys.

It was a nice time to take a picture because the sunset was beautiful. A mixture of vibrant pink and orange.

We first take some funny ones like me on his back, funny faces, etc. Then we face the cliff and david wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me close to his face.

I stop and stare into his eyes until he starts to lean in so I think really fast to avoid this. I look around and see Jonah staring but everyone else talking to each other. He face raged of jealousy. I didn't feel anything for David.

Hurry think! Think! I look over to the cliff and I tilt over and David goes to catch me but he couldn't and I was already falling. He gasped as I fell towards the water.

I was trying to get my body straight so i wouldn't land on my back but I couldn't in time and I landed on my back. Man oh man did that hurt. I swam up to the surface and gasped for air. I groaned in pain and I seen someone else jump over the cliff.

I couldn't see who it was because they were falling so fast. But once they swim up to the surface I realize that it was Jonah. He wiped his eyes and then looked over at me. His look was filled with anger and lust.

He swam over to me and after making his way over, he placed his hand on my face and then kissed me.

This caught me by surprise but then I kissed back. A mix of anger, jealousy and love was mixed into this kiss. This wasn't like our last moment it was different and meaningful.

He pulled away to look at me and pause for a second. He then removed his hands off my face and swim back to shore. I sat there in shock as I was thinking over how complicated this much be for him. It's really over whelming to me.

I start to swim back to shore. I walk up the trail lost in my thoughts but then I was interrupted by David running down the trail.

" are you OK?" David asked looking very concerned

"Yeah I'm fine it was just a little fall" I say as I laugh

"I'm sorry that I tried to kiss you if it's to-" David starts to say but I interrupt him by hugging him very tightly.

"I just have some things to figure out. It's nothing personal" I say into his ear still hugging him.

I am the hug. Then we both start walking up together. We meet with the boys and the rest of the vlog squad. We all agree that we had a fun night and that it's time to go. I grab all of my stuff as I was still slightly wet. I didn't talk to the boys because I didn't want to make Jonah feel more uncomfortable than we already are.

I just grab the rest of my stuff and say bye to David and Liza and tell them that we are definitely going to hang out some more. The boys were saying bye to Vlog squad as I'd left. I kind a speed off because I don't want anyone else to catch up to me because I don't want them to know where I'm going. It's nothing special I just want to stop by 7-Eleven to get a Slurpee and some junk food.

After about 20 minutes I reach the closest 7-Eleven. I parked my bike and take off my helmet. I then walk into the store and go straight to the Slurpee machine. Me being lost in my own thoughts I did not see the wet floor sign and I slipped and fell so hard. I wasn't bothered by falling until I heard someone laughing at me in the aisle. I get up to see who it is because i'm curious to who would be laughing at me. I look into the aisle and familiar face. She had long blonde hair with blue eyes and dress kind of quirky.

"I'm so sorry that I'm laughing at you I just thought it was really funny, because I definitely know I do something like that." She starts to say still laughing

"No. It's all good I was just not paying attention and got what I deserved. " you say now laughing with her

"Emma" she says as she reaches her hang out to shake mine.

"Y/n" I say as I shake her hand.

She offered to buy me a slurpee because she was laughing at me but I told her it was fine. So we both got our slurpees and snacks and departed our ways. I was about to jump on my bike but then I was interrupted by her screaming my name and telling me to stop.

"I forgot to get your number" she says laughing

Her voice was raspy but it was different. We both exchange numbers and part our ways. I stopped at the nearest park to my house to eat my snacks and drink my Slurpee. I didn't want to go back to the house because I wanted to be alone. To catch up in my thoughts.

I sat on the Dewey grass and he grabbed my drink and snacks. I watched as the dogs gracefully swim across the pond. The crickets are chirping and the birds were singing. It was like a nature wonderland. It was kind a nice watching the animals live there every day life. They don't have to worry about things that us humans do. They just have to worry about what to eat, what can kill them, and their family. It's kind a like humans but simpler.

My life is definitely going on the turn and it definitely wasn't an easy turn. My old life is now gone and I began my new life.

Word count:1085