Chapter 3: Hey there

You walk inside and see all of the rooms empty. But you heard the girls in the pool. You are gonna join them but after you look around and change. 

Recap^

After you explored the house a bit you went into your room and seen that somebody already unpacked your stuff. You didn't want them to because you wanted to know where you put everything. So you looked around and found out that it was pretty organized because whoever did this knows there stuff. You finally found your bathing suit and changed into it.

 You finally found your bathing suit and changed into it

You didn't bother to cover up because it was your house. you walked to the kitchen and grabbed a coke out of the fridge. You start to walk out of the kitchen towards the backyard and you hear Jonah and his friends talking

"Jonah your step sister is a bad-ass chick" one of his friends said

"You can't say that you don't think she's cool so far." another continues

"But she seems kinda private she didn't even take off her helmet when she met you"

"She was probably tired dude or she just doesn't want us to see her" Jonah defends

"Her motorcycle is hot though"

"Yeah my dad bought it for her" Jonah says

You finish your coke and throw it in the trash can, It catches there attention but you were already gone by then. You do a back-flip into the pool and the girls scream.

"AAAAHHH" they scream together

You start laughing"Hi i'm your step sister Y/n"

They swim over and hug you.

"we are so happy to meet you!" they say in unison

"me too" you reply releasing the hug

You guys play marco polo, go on the slide and do races. You went on the diving board and did a back-flip off of it.

"whoa! how do you do that!?" svea asked

"I could teach you if you want?" you suggested

"please" she pleads nicely

Well you showed her the basics on the trampoline. She got it down and You made her do it a couple times before doing it on the ground. You guys moved to the ground and you landed your first try so then she did it and didn't fully tuck over a couple of times then she got it. She was ready to do it in the pool so then she tried and she almost didn't make it but she did.

"I did it!" she screamed while surfacing

"Wwooooo" You and Esther screamed 

Svea was so happy that she learned how to do it she ran inside and grabbed everyone. 

"hey Y/n can you anything else?" Esther 

"Yeah! I'll show you" you get out and walk over to the grass.

You start at the very end of your yard and do a Front hand spring-back flip-front flip-front tuck-back hand spring-double back flip-180 tornado-round off and end with another back flip. As you went to bow to Esther everyone started to clap. 

"I did not see you guys there." you say nervously

"Is this one of your friends because she's hot" Jonah remarks smirking at you

"We agree!" the boys chime in

"No that's your step sister stupid!" Tim says

You walk over to Jonah and put your hand out to shake. He was kinda shocked to see that your his step sister and that he just called you hot. 

"Hey I'm Y/n" you say with a smirk

"Hey I'm Jonah" He smirks back

"Now that you guys have met how about Jonah and the boys go swimming with the girls. So that me and your father can go to my sisters house to invite her to the wedding. We won't be back for 2 days. So I would like the boys to stay here for company. Now we are leaving" my mom says

"Hey mom can you tell Auntie Taylor that I said Hi!" you say hugging her goodbye

She nodded her head and they drove off. Me and the girls went back into the pool. The boys came out shirtless and I couldn't help but stare. I was dozing off until my phone started to ring. You jumped out and seen that the boys couldn't keep their eyes off you. Jonah wasn't out yet and you were wondering where he went so you answered your call and went inside. 

"Hello?" 

"Y/n?"

"this is she"

"It's David remember we went to school together and I had the biggest crush on you?"

"Yes.."

"Well now that everyone isn't crushing on you I would like to ask you on a date"

"A date when?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Sure why not but I don't live in Chicago anymore I live in LA"

"I know Liza told me. I live here too"

"Oh cool then I'm down"

"Ok send me your address and I'll pick you up at 5 tomorrow"

"Ok Bye.."

"Bye"

He hung up and you were kinda confused on how he got your number. But then he did mention Liza. She was my best friend in high school and so after we kept in touch after and turns out she's famous now. Not a lot of people know that I'm friends with her because we don't tell.

You were still confused on where the hell Jonah was so you went to his room and knocked.

"Jonah are you in here?" You ask

You hear no answer so you walk inside and see him grabbing a towel about to leave. 

"Sorry for barging in. I didn't know where you were so I came looking for you."

"No it's fine. I'm ready now shall we" he ask as he puts out his hand 

You grab it and walk towards the back yard. As soon as you see the pool you run and do another back-flip in. After hours of swimming everyone gets out and dries off as we watch the sunset. It was relaxing. After a while you go inside and wash up. You get in your pajamas and wait for everyone else to be done because you guys were gonna watch "Blockers".

Esther had yellow 

Esther had yellow 

Svea had purple

You had Blue