Chapter 14: Treehouse disaster

"woah woah woah you have to delete the photos from every source you have." I say pushing her off of me lightly.

"Ok" she says tapping a few things in her phone and texting her friends

"Done" she says now looking at me then jonah

"So why'd you leave jonah for daniel.?" She asks having no filter

"It's not even like that."

Recap^

"Well it looks like that sooo" she stays extending her sooo and walking around the house

"Where is the newly wedded couple?" Loren asks from the living room

We walk over to the living room and see Loren comfortable laying on our couch like she owns it.
"Hey can you get your shoes off of the couch please" I ask nicely

She huffs and walks over to the glass door that leads to the backyard and slides it open. We follow behind her and see her taking off her shirt and pants.

"What are you going??" Jonah asks

"Going for a swim what else would I be doing"

"I don't know randomly stripping in the middle of Jonah's house" Corbyn says as if he read Jonah's mind.

She smirks and jumps into the pool. We just sit there and cross our arms and shake our heads. I gesture the boys over to the tree house and they follow behind me like little ducks. I grabbed the ladder and start to climb up when Daniel whistles.

" stupid" I say looking down and laughing at him. Everyone starts laughing at Daniel and then follows behind.

When Zach was coming up Jack slapped his butt and chomped at it. The boys started laughing but I was so confused.

Once they both got up I decided to ask them what the hell just happened.

"We aren't gay I swear" Zach says laughing

"Ok sure" I say dragging my sure then bust up laughing.

After we all settle down and laugh I pull a piece of paper and pen off of the shelf and put on my semi-serious face.

"Ok so we obviously have a problem that we need to fix asap" I obviously state out

"NoOOooOo ReALly" Jonah says stupidly so I throw a pen at him and blush

We both look at each other for a little until daniel clears his throat. We snap back to reality and I look over at Daniel to see that he's uncomfortable and shifting in his seat.

"OKIE DOKIE! What's the plan now" Jack says like he's actually interested, so we can get out of the awkward hole we just dug ourselves into.

"Well I'm thinking of just running inside and locking all of the doors. She'll eventually go away right?" Corbyn says laughing

We all shrug at the idea and agree to do it. I head down first to see loren laying on a float with sunglasses on. She looks asleep so I wave my hands ahead of me signaling the boys to run inside. I've never seen Zach run so fast and may I say he is fast!

As soon as all the boys passed me I started running behind them as I was looking back at Loren. I obviously wasn't thinking because I never looked in front of me and then the next thing I remember is me tripping, screaming and then black.

Sorry this is a short chapter. Thanks for all the support and feedback! I definitely will be posting more <3