》2《[Poison]》2《

SeokJin POV
I the last one who come to the kitchen for breakfast.My mind is rushing now about the stuff i have broke it and really really shocked after saw that.I give a stare at Jungkookie.

"Jin-hyung?why you look at Jungkook as you want to eat him?",Jimin slap slowly my cheeks.

"Ah..no just..i just..ah..Jungkookie-ahh you look so skinny?ar-"someone has knock the door again.I run to the door and open it.

"Y-you!!again!!",i was surprise when that girl with Jungkook yesterday.

"Who's theree hyung?"scream Jimin from kitchen.

I grab her hand close the door and bring her to the back our dorm that we build the garden was full with Jungkook's favourite flower.

"What is your point to come here...wait how you now this dorm?",

"Manager Min-ssi told me."

"So why are you here?"

"Here,someone want to give you..Kim Seok Jin,",she give me a letter.

Greeting friend,i am who always take care of Jungkook from far.I was pay by his father to look every step of him before his father die.But i want you to know that his father die because of killed by the man who ever try to kill Jungkook to.In my report for since i have look,this man tried to kill his brother,but i told your manager to move Junghyun first so we can protect Jeon Jungkook.That why this girl who will send you this letter has deal with your manager.I warn you please don't leave him ever untill we get that man.This is my work.We will meet when we have some deal here okay.

"I knew it,this went something wrong.. who are that guy??"

"Actually,he not alone,he had so many people that he send to kill Jungkook...please i begging you,let me help you to protect him.."

"I will let you..but"

"But what?"

"Can i ask you one question..",

She standing as she ready.

Jungkook POV
Where is Jin-hyung?I didn't finish my breakfast because something has rush my mind.I stand up and wash the dish.

"Kook,you haven't finish that food?",said Jimin notice me.

"..",i just stare at him and ignore that.I walk out from kitchen that had a door go through the garden.I just feels like take a fresh air and give a water to my flower.

When i go to the small plan house,i saw Jin-hyung was talking alone there.I slowly take my step to see who's he talking with.

"Jin-hyung?",i call his name.He looks like really panic.

"Ahh Jungkook-ah,..why are you here?"

"It's suppose i ask that to you?",he sweat much.

"Why you looks so sweating Hyung?are you sick?"

"Ahh..no it's..its just no wind walker here..hehe",he smile at me.I just look at him odds.

"Kook,let go walking there,do you watering your flower?"