》6《[Please]》6《

JungHyun POV
I'm finally back Seoul.I tried to call Jungkook but no respond.I call Ha Nee.

"Junghyun?Why you here?",she ask from call.

"Just want to see my lil brother..why?"

"Ahh..about that.."

"You don't need to explain all,Jin already talk this to me.Please send to Jeonna and Hwan Ji",

At the cafe,
"Ha Nee,hows Jungkook?",i ask

"I don't know..but Jin-ssi will be here with Jimin-ssi.."said Ha Nee.

Jeonna ans Hwan Ji finally arrived.After 3 minute,Ha Raa with the two boys.

___________

The discussion start.

Junghyun : so can you guys tell me what recently happen now?

SeokJin :Jungkook was stabbing by unknown man.

Ha Nee :Jimin-ssi is a victim blamed by the other.

Junghyun : Jeonna?

Jeonna : i still can't get more information about that man.

Hwan Ji : But i got some info about other gang.His name is Yeon Joon.Baek Yeon Joon.

Jeonna :Baek Yeon Joon?

Jimin : wait..Baek Yeon Joon is our Staff Big Hit..now i remember..he is the one who give Jungkook pills.

Ha Raa : are you sure Jimin-ssi?

Jimin : yes I'm sure about it..

Junghyun : where's is Jungkook now?

Seok Jin : he in the car..we told him we just buy some snack..but he fell asleep because of he still need some rest for his body.

Junghyun : ouh..okay..

Jeonna :I think,he has planed already,

Hwan Ji : i think......

Ha Raa : so what we gonna do for this time?

Ha Nee :..Hmm..

Junghyun : I will call you guys okay..

____________

Jungkook POV
I still got that bad dream.I really scared now.My eyes still heavy.I decide to take a nap while they go some cafe buy something.

After a few minute,my eyes are open just a little.I just don't want that dream hunted me.I look straight the cafe and saw My brother was there.Are am i still in dream? Jin-hyung and Jimin-hyung are there.No no.I take my medicine and eat it.Maybe i will take for 2/3 pills.

SeokJin POV
We all leaving the cafe.I stopped Junghyun about the box from Jungkook.Jimin just stand there and wait for me.

"Junghyun-ssi,i have something to ask"

We standing at the point.I give him the box that i got from Jungkook.

"Can you tell me about this?"

Ha Raa saw and take it from me.

"Where did you get this!!",she looks panic.

Junghyun seems freeze.

"Ha Raa..it's okay..Kim Seok Jin know about this...we can't keep this from him after he look all the picture and the diaries...",Ha nee calm down Ha Raa.We back take a seat.

"Actually..Kim Seok Jin...the truth untold.. I'm..",Ha Nee said it with clam.

"When the day,i have come to their live..Junghyun's parent allowed me... they accept me...but that day Jungkook still not born yet...Jungkook don't know about this.. that why when Jungkoon was born..i disappear for 3 years.I'm truly Junghyun's father daughter when he had scandal with other girl...Ha Raa are my twins..but mom said that just a pass tragedy.I was glad that they want me and Ha Raa live together. Jungkook are really love us without knowing at all..But after when Jungkook become 3 years old.It's just me back to the house and act like he never meet me.That scene when I'm done with the adopt parent was tortured me...I live with them in second time... But i accidentally mad on Jungkook and hit him so hard..i was loses my mind.He run from house..but i'm glad that Junghyun get his back.I decide to further my studies..and get success on it.Jungkook start to flinch away from me and hate me so much..he found my diaries..but the diaries is not about him..you know Jungkook just thought that i was mention him..that's why,he really hate me.",she explain all the truth.

"..you're not my sister!!NEVER!!",suddenly Jungkook was standing there with his tears.Jimin tried to calm down him but fail.He running faster with his tears.He had listen about Ha Nee and Ha Raa.

"Let's go chase him.."said Junghyun.I, Junghyun,HaRaa,Ha Nee and Jimin quickly faster running after Jungkook.I saw the car is goes to Jungkook.I running as i can and get him.

The light bright