》3《[Who?]》3《

Eden POV
     "Honey,.thanks for company me here..for checking this boy.",i said while rubbing my wife's hands.

   She smile at me and hugging me make me feel comfort.

   "It's okay dear..i understand..All the world still thanks to him about the tragedy right?", she said while patting Jungkook's hair.

  "The member will be here soon..we just have to wait..sorry if you feel uncomfortable here honey..."i whisper on her.

  Actually JungHyun didn't know about this.His brother was to busy with his work now.The doctor said that the poison make Jungkook unconscious who still lay at the hospital bed with so many tube are connecting with him.The sound make my wife feel uncomfortable.

   Finally the member are here.

  "Yah Eden,it's been along time.. congratulation for you two..amm thanks for looking Jungkook..sorry if we bother your day with your wife...",said Jin.

     "It's okay,",i smile at them

Namjoon POV
     "How's ?",i ask Eden

"Doctor said,his body still weak..so the doctor give him sleep pills.They said that Jungkook eat poison pills that will make Jungkook in danger life?Are you guys give him some pills?"

  Jimin suddenly raise his hand.

   "Actually..Jungkook ask for some pills for his throat...so one of our staff give the pills..",said Jimin.

  "Wait what?that's impossible!! Why the staff want to kill Jungkook?I always look at the staff always caring about him?..no no no", I said.Jin-hyung and Taehyung feels odds because the staff won't do like this.

   "That's was lie?The staff won't do like this."
Said Yoongi.

We decide to stay for this night.

_____________

Junghyun POV
    I look up my phone for many times.Why anybody pick up my calls and reply my message? Are something happen?When i watched last their performance,the next song,Jungkook wasn't there.But i just got the message about that unknown man try to do something on Jungkook again.I got work here because of Ha nee.I don't know why she back again.But her relation with Jungkook aren't good.If she meet Jungkook whatever thought,Jungkook won't accept.

   I tell my boss to let me take a break day back to Seoul to check Jungkook.But he said my break day on this Saturday,so i have to wait.I always keeping calls them about their condition or else.

   *Phone ringing*

"Junghyun!!!",suddenly screaming voice untill  my ears almost got problem.

      "Don't scream in phone!!",i scold

"Sorry heheh...it's me,HaRaa!!",

      "Ah,Are you lost your phone again?",

"No,just Ha nee use my phone..she said that it's for safety..so i buy a new one."