》34《[For This Day]》34《

As something happen,Junghyun and Jungkook were way to home.They didn't talk even a minute after the scene of fire work.

  "Ahh..welcome home you two!Eden are here too..but the other can't come because they had their own..",said Seok Jin.All the BTS member gathered at the table include Eden,his daughther and wife,Junghyun and Jungkook.They all take a seat and start to eat silent.

  "So guys,actually,i had planned some game for this time..after dinner..soo who's coming will be joined..no rejected okay!!"said Namjoon and they are smiling agree but not for Jungkook who didn't smile.They already notice about that but they will try to make Jungkook happy for this night.

  "If you say that,my daughter can join in right?" (eden's daughter is 3 years old i think)

  "Of course sure..for a little cute girl..what is your name sweet heart.. ",ask Jimin while picking her nose.

"My name is Kang Mirae..nice to meet you",said the girl.

"Wow..your daughter is so cute and cleaverr!!", both of them laughing.

___

  "Okay guys,now we are in first game..",as hosted Namjoon who looks so happy for his plan.Jungkook still didn't show any impression of the plan but he just joined.

   "The first game is,you all gona take 1 paper inside this box and you guys must say honestly with the question given to you all!!",all agree.

So the first person who gonna start this game is The eldest Eden.

  "Okay...i got..paper of 'what is the best moment that i dream for?'..my answer is..the best moment of mine is..spent time with you guys..and not forget to my wife and my beloved daughter....i wanna say thanks all of you guys..and Jungkook,thanks for saving my life.. that all from me..hehe",said Eden.

Next is Kim SeokJin.

  "Okay okay..i got a question of 'what the things is very mean for you'..what the things..what the things..i don't have any idea..but what the things is very meaning full of me is..all the time we have spend time together even we got fall and standing together as brother..",said SeokJin.

Next is Namjoon

"My question is 'who is the person you hate the most?',okay honestly,for the first..i hate Junghyun..when knowing that he left his brother.. but when i do some research and knowing that was that crazy ass doctor plan..i really hope that Jungkook and Junghyun are together..",said Namjoon making Jungkook just stare through his paper.

Now is Min Yoongi

  "Hmm..i got about why i love my family.. because i love you guys..okay.."all of them laughing.

Until Jungkook's turn.

  "Ahh..now is Jeon Jungkook's turn"said Namjoon.Jungkook walking to the centre of them.

"So..Jeon Jungkook..what did you get?"ask Namjoon.

Jungkook open the paper and take a deep breathe.

  ".."

he didn't say anything.all of them keep smile at Jungkook.

  "I.."

"I...."

"My name is Jeon Jungkook..15 years old,a few years ago,i had a happy family together..my life always shining when the people i love always keep cheering on me..first things i wanna said is,i want to ask apologize to all of you guys..i had so many mistake..and keep burden on you guys.. thanks for always by my side even i'm so bad person...giving my hardest self to you guys into it....and..and.."he burst into tears.Junghyun come front and hugging Jungkook very tight.

  "At least..i'm here for you?..right?",said him. Jungkook finally give Junghyun a tight hug and crying.

  "There..there..just cry if you feel hurt..just hit me if you want to..",Junghyun too burst into tears.The other just smiling down and feeling so relieve when all of theirs plan is completely done.

"Guys..i just wanna say..that..you all is my home and family..thank you for everythings.."

"..you always be our home.."

"Sorry..my little brother..i will gone..so shortly.."