》17《[bang bang bang]》17《

Taehyung POV
     I have some extra food.I decide to give Jungkook and Jin-hyung.Jimin are busy with his phone.I put the extra food into the container and put it inside plastic.

   "Jiminnie!,i go to hyung's room!!",as i shouted.

  I walking to straight the hyung and maknae's room.But when i just stand there,the door was open.I sneaking and saw something that make me got big trouble.I running towards my room back and tell Jimin.

Jungkook POV
    I don't have any energy to wake up.I let my eyes close.I just heard Jin-hyung just out.Maybe he didn't go so far.After a few minute Jin-hyung just left,i'm about to rest my head fully.I got so much pain in my head right now.

  Suddenly the door just got burst.I open my eyes,but my head was keep my sight full of dizzy.My hairs was get so harshly by someone hand.He pull hard as my tears just come out from my eyes.I can't scream,i do anything with my weak body.I just keep trying my best to open my eyes even it was hurt.My hair still get pull by someone.

    "You know..Jeon Jungkook..i'm back now..", said the sound seems familiar.I can feel he put something toward my head.I really really got scared.

   "Hey!! Let go of him!!",the unclear just appears with my echo.I can't hear it as i feeling like to collapse.He was throw me hardly into i got bumped to the wall.I was laying on the floor.I just saw the red water was drown on me.I can't move.It's start to getting blur.

BANG ! BANG !! BANG !!!!!!

Jimin POV
    I just busy discuss something about Jungkook with HaRaa who was at the Busan. Taehyung are about to place the extra food into the container.

   "Jiminie!! I go to hyung's room!!",he shouted.I just hum on him.

    I feeling unwell when Taehyung got leave the room.I know it was not far from here,but i still got some bad feeling.

   "Jiminn!!",suddenly Taehyung burst the door and shouted my name not to loud.He take my hand and slowly walking  to the out door.

When i just walking step by step the bang !! Sound hearing from Jungkook's room.We run towards his room.The blood was splating  everywhere.There was 2 worker hotel are die here.Jungkook was laying on the floor with his head was bleeding.I got her head,wipe the blood.

   "What just happening NOW!!!",said Jin-hyung was here after when i and taehyung trying to  make sure Jungkook didn't closer his eyes.One of  next room help us with called the ambulance.  Yoongi-hyung are calling Junghyun but he didn't answer yet.

    "Jungkook!! Please wake up..it us!!",he didn't give us any respond just his tears was out from his eyes.No No No..Jungkook please wake up!! Stay strong!!

//I guess my story full of Jungkook pain and much many time has he had go to Hospital 😂😂Sorry for this chapter just short.