》15《[confession]》15《

Meeting Room

  Seok JIN POV
    I brought 3 cups coffee to the meeting room at the Big Hit Company.It is between me ,Namjoon and Jimin for this time,Yoongi, Taehyung and Hoseok take their duty to look Jungkook in dorm.I arrived and put the coffee on the table.Namjoon and Jimin come and take the coffee.

    "Woa..hyungs?are you buy from the same cafe?",ask Jimin.

   Actually,that cafe still in repair because of the explosion happen in a few month pass.But aunty still working as waiters there.I probably can say,she want to keep it because of Jungkook have save her live.She didn't wan to waste for it.

   Back in that,i nodding at Jimin.

   "The worker looks like they have a new life yah?",said Namjoon while smile at the coffee cup.

   "Why just 3 of us?",ask Jimin.

"Manager told us to plan for our theme concert at New York soon.He said,we must discuss about the song that we will bring it.. add,the other must keep their eyes to Jungkook.. for his safety.",explain Namjoon.

     "How about we use Jungkook's song..am crystal snow..that song haven't release yet but we already listen that ya right?",said Jimin.

  "..hmm that seems true,Jungkook make that lyric..and we haven't release yet?..",Namjoon smile.He take out a paper and show to us.

    "This is my new song,it title  i know ,i make this for me and him.Maybe with this song will make Jungkook's heart happy?",said him again.

It's that true,

    "We start from jungkook's solo song begin?"
I break the conversation.

"It's is my favourite song..it is about us right?",Jimin show his a little smile about the song.That song begin actually means to us.The song is really full of meaning full.He write it in his diaries..and he ask us to do it for a song.And now when we see it carefully the lyric..wow..it is really the best song.

________________

"Kimi no dake shimetae kiete shi mau maeni..
    Mochiichido..."

________________
  At the New York
Rehearsal time.

Yoongi POV
(after done discussing about the step)

    "Okay guys?we start from Jungkook first soloist okay? ",said our staff.

   Jungkookie are nodding.

____flashback____

(Before they start their flight to the new york.)
   At the dorm before leaving

   "Okay kook,your packing are done,let me help you carries this bag okay," ,said Taehyung.He carry our bag to the van.I saw Jungkook look at his picture frame.

   "Jungkook?we are leaving now?",i said to him.I put back that picture and smile at me.

   "Okay..i will be there..",he leaving the room. I decide to see what he looking with the picture.The picture is photo family of Jeon's family,why he keep staring with this picture?