》24《[Regret]》24《

Hoseok POV
Now,everybody was gave up on Jungkook.But for me,i won't gave up in him.He is the best of us.Jin-hyung seems really give up.But i believe that he will always be safe.

Suddenly our phone home ringging.Nobody want to pick up the call.I stand up and answers the call.

"Yes..this is..JungHoseok speaking..who's there?",i ask.The voice was so mature.My body is shaking.When the voice was saying something, the phone was fell from my hand.It's was..

"Guyss!! They found Jungkook!!",after i'm shput out,Namjoon first person come and ask me.

"Where is he now?do he fine?",ask Namjoon.

"Of course he save..he just..the police said it lool bad,but he's now in hospital..he is not awake right now..we should go there and listen information about Jungkook's health okay?",i said.Namjoon tell all of the members and get ready to the hospital.

All of us get in the car immediately.

"I hope Jungkook will be fine..right.." said Namjoon.All of us willing that he will be okay.Our Manager set up the bodyguard and other people there for Jungkook's safety.

JUNGHYUN Pov
All of us walk fast toward the counter.

"Excuse me?..where..th-",someone bother my asking.It was the police.

"Sorry,he still in trauma.So his life was damaging his lifespan.I hope you guys pretend and stay clam for him.",said the police.

"Sir..thanks for..",i knew Namjoon-ssi wanted to say thanks to the police,i can feel his heart was glad that they found Jungkook.When a few doctor were out from Jungkook's ward,i saw a little toward Jungkook.I can't describe it,he eas really really bad condition,i was very very guilty because i can't protect him as my brother.Why this happen to Jungkook?I hope he will get better soon.

》》after 5 hours

"Here Junghyun..drink",Yoongi-ssi gave me the tin of soda.I smile and open the drink.

"..he was so lucky right...?"he said.

"What..do you means he's lucky?",i ask him with a little up voice.

"You..should thanks to god that he still alive you know?..",said Yoongi-ssi and he stand up immediately.

"I fail as his brother didn't do anything possible on him...i didn't protect..him.I fail.. you know..i was fail in my life..",he said while crying.He walk away and leaving me alone here.
Actually doctor said Jungkook still in dangerous condition.He still in operation to save his body part.Some of his inside part was broke down.Can use as normal person and doctor said he just has 30% to live.All of us still waiting until Jungkook finish his operation.I can't feel it how pain Jungkook was.I hope he will just fine and fine.I'm praying so much hoping he was fine.

"Doctor!"

The doctor finally out.

"So.."

All of us waiting for his answers.

"I'm sorry.."

We all started to confusing with our mind.

"I'm sorry,some of his part have to take a long time to heal.He really really suffering a lot right now.He is sensitive about anything.So be careful on him okay?.His trauma will be anytime.Ah before that,his narcolepsy 'suddenly attack' wasn't come anymore,maybe that ill was healing.But now,we don't know if he got heart attack or aftershocking.I can't promise that he will keeping alive.We just have to pretend no matter what happen on him.Okay?.."said Doctor. He tapping my shoulder.I hold my tears not to cry.Must stay strong as Jungkook did before.

I'm really really regret what the things i have already do with him when the time i left him.

..what things i can do..for..him?..

I'm useless brother.

//hey sorry for late update.I was busy with my trainee,work and school project.Btw thanks for support me.