》9《[Precious Little Brother]》9《

Jungkook POV
My old scars at the back still not healed yet.It's really hurt me.I walking side street while wearing the sweater and cover my face with hoodie and mask.I hold my pain of my problem breathe.I tried to not push my self,but i have to hide from them.I left my phone there from get caught by them.I was thinking my past,doctor Eun Ji,Unnie..Hajoon
..all of them die because of me.I have killed them.Now,my brother's friend,Jeonna-nie has passed because of me again.Can i get the forgiveness?

Suddenly it raining and thunderstorm was happen.It make my sight become blurry,i get wet but i must keep walking.I don't want to believe in anyone else anymore.They are lie to me.I wish that i can forget all of this..I wish that i wasn't born anymore..the bad things always leading me till i die maybe..i accidentally hit the rock,i was fallen and my head was straight get pump by it.The street was wet and slight.I get up with my hoodie was wet so much make me feel uncomfortable. The blood was drained with the rain throught my cheeks.I wipe it maybe it just the rain.When i look at my hand,it was a real bloody.My back was hurt and start to bleeding.I lost my sight again.I saw the man was came closer and keep calling the name that i can't heard anymore.It's empty..

SeokJin POV
BEFORE THE SCENE.
I still read the paper of the info about the suspect at out side the room.Jimin and Namjoon's duty to company Jungkook inside.The doctor will start put the sleep.gas on his mask in next morning.He need to ask his CEO master Doctor for the agreements.

"Hey,what are you doing?" ,suddenly Sir JunHa tapped my back appears somewhere.

"I just..hmm you know..seeing this..suspect make me feel worried about Jungkook's safety...i felt so regret not always keep him in safe..the moment...still haunted me..",i said while remember the scene when Jungkook save my life in twice...

"Are you okay?",he ask.He disturb my mind.

"Yes..fine..",i stand up and went to look Jungkook.

I saw it seems like Jungkook wearing a hoodie and walking out from the room.But i thought maybe it just my wrong sight.I open the door.Yahhh!!! It's true!! I woke up them and i run toward chasing Jungkook as faster that i can.

The rain start to falls.I and the rest of the member are searching Jungkook every street but didn't find me.The rain is so hard.We didn't give up to find him.

"Hyung are you found him?",ask Jimin in panic.I shake my head and back to searching him before something happen on him.

Junghyun POV
It's my fault for fail to keep my own brother in safe.What useless brother am i for him.I was left him for many years..now i lost him.I saw the boy was laying at side street.I come closer to him and...it's Jungkook.He most wet and the blood was out from him.I put his head on my lap and slap him softly.

"Jungkook!! Please open your eyes..im sorry for being bad brother...i should the one who always protect you..please..you are my precious little brother..only.. "

Only...