》33《[Scenery]》33《

Afternoon
Jin Pov
     "We are home!",sound by Jimin and the other who just back.

  "Hyung?why..it so much meals for today?who's coming?",Taehyung ask.

       "Someone special..why are you guys late?",i asking

"After visit Junghyun-ssi,we all stop at market for buying some fruit..",said Yoongi.

  "I see...ah can you help me for this,",i handed a small box.

   "For whom?"

"For Jungkook..",

Actually this box from Eden,i ask Eden help for explaining to Junghyun maybe he can understand by Eden's ways.This dinner is for Jungkook and Junghyun spending time together,and i will do some time for open confession for all our feeling,maybe this will make us so closer and knowing each other.

  "Okay..i will give this...",said yoongi.

~~~~~~

Jungkook POV
   [Hey..i knew you were mad because i'm busy with my own right?Can we meet at..the garden?..if you want]

  Hyung just send me a text,i knew it he still lie me.But i need to throw my negative feeling with him.I need to say to him before it late.I need to.I must force myself.Don't me so ego dearself.I slapping my cheeks for make me awake.

  Knock~

  "Who's there?"someone was knocking my door.

"It's me",Yoongi-hyung open the door.

"Here,it yours right?"

     "Ah..it by who?",i just keep seeing with that small box.It was from Eden-hyung.

     "It's from Eden-hyung.."i said.I opened that box and sees so many picture of me and hyung when i was small.The picture of Nonaa too.My tears just fell and close the box.

     "Hyung..can i go out for meet someone?", i ask Yoongi-hyung.He nodding and tell me to not back so late.

__________

Junghyun pov
    I knew,i'm still lie at Jungkook but i must say it..the important things is,if i tell him,he will be hate me again.I must try as Eden said.Tell the truth.

  "Hyung?what are you doing?",suddenly Jungkook just appears somewhere.

"Ahh..Kook?..when you arrive?",

    "Nope..i just arrive..why you want to meet me?"he asking.I'm not ready yet

"Ah...anyway..",should i tell him.
"Umm"

     "Hello..are you that person...who save many people in big explosion and collapse building right?do you remember me?? "A little girl just stopped when he sees Jungkook.She's say that she asking if Jungkook remember it,I just worried,some of his memories still not heal well.(if you guys had read wishing of Euphoria,there had stories about Jungkook saving so many people.)

Jungkook knees down and patting that girl.Do he still remember about that girl?

    "How are you now?You look growing up well sweety..",said Jungkook while giving her a big smile.

"Oppa!!i miss you so much,it been so long right!!",that girl hugging Jungkook with full of lovely.

   "I miss you too..",said him.Both them are spending their time with talking each other,while that,i must think something.

___

  "Bye!!thanks for spending time with me oppa..",finally both them are done chatting.

"Hyung why you stay silent?Sorry for..",

    "Nah it's okay..i don't mind it.Hey let's go somewhere?..",i take out my phone and,

"Hyung?..here..let's go here..",Jungkook showing by his phone that this night had a firework with family.

    "Of course..let's go",i smile at him.He really will growing up and slowly learn something that will make him hard.

________
At park,
     "Woaaaa....there's so many people..here", Jungkook sound so interesting.He has been trauma after what happen with him since he was tortured.

"Umm..Jungkook,are you..still..."

     "Hyung let's go there!!",he hold me so tight toward that shop.I knew it,he saw his favorite snack.I think this is his time to forget it everything.

We had spending time together until time for firework will be launched in a few minute.

I look at the night scene,the stars is shining brighter than ever,how i can stay here forever with them?especially..Jungkook..how can i tell him?But i must say the truth to him or he will hate me again..

      "Hyung..why you didn't tell me about yours?"suddenly Jungkook said something that make me feel guilty on him.Do he knows?

"Wh..",why i can't tell him?

        "Hyung...i'm not other people for you..i'm your brother..Jeon Jungkook...",the firework was launching while that i saw this moment his tears was fell too...