》31《[Letters]》31《

"Hey..you so hot..why you didn't tell us about yours?",Namjoon just wipe Jungkook's head.

Namjoon POV
    "Namjoon-hyung...",suddenly he call my name with uncousionus.I help me relax.

  "Hey..you just need to rest..",i said while fix his blanket.

"What..happen to me..",i know he will ask it.

"Actually..."should i tell him..

     "Hyung?..",

"Nothing..you just passed out without knowing you were catch fever Kook..so rest well..",i done caress his hair and leaving him in good conditions.

~~~~

  "Does he knows?..",ask Yoongi.

"Nope.."
"Jimin and Taehyung will go there..for checking Junghyun-ssi..make sure Jungkook don't know about it okay.."i said.He nodding.

  Jungkook passed out suddenly because he just heard that Junghyun-ssi was fainted but he's okay..but the rest,Jungkook didn't know that Junghyun-ssi had suffering with Brain Damage.If Jungkook heard this,he will be sad again.

_____

Jimin pov
           "Hey,Junghyun-ssi,how's your feeling"i ask,i and Taehyung just arrive at Hospital.

  "Ah..good,thanks for coming..does..Jungkook here?..",

            "No..he just heard you were fainted..but now he just catch fever suddenly..."

   "Ouh..i see.."

             "You don't need to hide it from us...actually Jin-hyung already know...".i said.Jin-hyung know it already since that Ha Nee was gone.He knows that it getting worst than we though.

    "..don't..tell thi-"

"You shouldn't hide it from you brother..you already know how much his pain that he come through..he will know it someday..you should know that,..if he know with himself..he will so mad of you..you must say it..tell him.."said Taehyung.He was right.I agree about the word he said.

     "..you were right..i can't keep this so longer..but please give me some time for spending with him.i promise that i will tell him the truth.."said Junghyun-ssi.We agree and let him settle his problem.We won't make Jungkook hurt again

》》》》
Jin Pov
"I want to leaving now!",shouted Jimin. Jimin, Taehyung,Yoongi and Hoseok went to see Junghyun-ssi at hospital without Jungkook know it.

     "Here,don't forget this..give it..okay?",i handed a food for him to eat.

"Where are you guys went to?",ask Jungkook suddenly appears from his room.

      "Ah..we just going to give this for someone..", said Taehyung.

"Ah..okay",Jungkook just give a reply without noticing something.He walk to his room back again.

》》》》

Jimin POV
     "Are you sure..Jungkook did not follow us..in silent?",ask Hoseok-hyung.

      "Of course no..Jin-hyung and Namjoon hyung were there with Jungkook..",said Yoongi-hyung.

     "But..if Jungkook follow us..it must who drive the car right?..however..he still trauma to follow people tha he didn't know right?..",i just said.

Now all of us heading to Junghyun-ssi room.I know it sudden but we want to help Junghyun try to find his time for Jungkook in some times.

  "Hey..we are here",i said while show the food.

"Hey..thanks for visit."

    "Are Jungkook here?"

"Nope..but when did you want to tell him?"

     "I'm still not ready.."

"What doctor said?"

   "Ahh..just getting worst than ever.."

  "You should tell you brother.."

"I know..i will.."

    "You must tell him okay.."

"Hyung....why did always happen to me.."