》14《[Burden]》14《

Taehyung POV

"Kim Taehyung!",Jin-hyungs shout my name from downstairs.I in my room doing my best to trying in musical instrument.I stop for awhile and go to the Jin-hyung as order.

    "yes Jin-hyungs?why you call me?"

"here..can you help me..past this meals for Jimin and Jungkook.."Jin-hyung past me the  tray of food.I obey and goes to the Jungkook's room.I'm actually worried about Jungkook after he get scold by army.I'm sure because of Jungkook's fever,make him can't focus what he did now.Before i start to open the door,i heard some crying screaming voice from Jungkook's room.I quickly open and looking straight to the Jungkook who holding a box cutter.

"Park Jiimin...?what happen on him?",i ask while keep my eyes on Jungkook.Jimin's reaction is still shook.

"Jeon Jungkook!! put down that knife!!",i said.When i step foward,he put the box cutter closer his wrist.

"no!! don't!!",said Jimin while still crying.

    "Jungkook..please stay clam..please tell us..if you had some problem..",said Jimin with slow tone.

    "Why..my mind was trying to bother me..?"said Jungkook.His tears was fell.His eyes looks like he really scared now.

"Jeon Jungkook..please put down that stuff please...hyungs didn't want you hurt..",Jimin was trying.

He start to cry again but still holding the box cutter.

"who am i the truth?...hyungs.."

"you..are our Maknae...you are our precious life Jungkook...you save a lot  of people you know..",i trying to step forward when he still in blank.

    "Don't come closerr!!",he screaming and do the same thing.He tried to stab himself!

"Jungkook!!!!! don't!!!"

~~~~~

  "Jeon Jungkook,the best name from your mom and dad..my dear son.. i believe this smile will allow you to be happy around you..."

     "is that true?.."

"hey my little naughty brother!Wanna play?"

    "hyung..?"

  "Your smile..are precious to me.."

       "..let..me know.."
.

Taehyung POV
     "Yah,Jiminie,do you want some?",

"Sure...thanks",he said.He take the snack.His hand has wound because of trying to stop Jungkook from stabbing him self.Glad that Jimin take action of it and relieve that Jimin just having not serious injured with his right hand.Jungkook are know it therapy.We all got worried about him.Why he suddenly like that.. did he remember somehing?

    "Boys,come here..look at conversation between Jungkook and his therapist.", Namjoon hyung waving his hand to us.We all get in the room and watch the scene.

(Actually they still in their dorm.Maybe in empty room?)

Therapist : Okay..let's start again with your profile self okay?can i know it?

Jungkook : *nodding*

Therapist : Who are them? (Showing Whole Jeon's family including HaNee and HaRaa)

Jungkook : The liars man..the sad people..

Therapist : *sigh*.. okay..let's go with this.

Jungkook : *nodding slowly*

Therapist : I will ask you the question..can you answer it?

Jungkook : *nodding..*

Therapist : can you tell me your hyungs name?

Jungkook : ..Namjoon-hyung,Yoongi-hyungs, Tae-hyung,Jin-hyung,and Jimin-hyung..

Therapist : *smile*, good,are you know them?

Jungkook : *headache because of pushing his memories..*

Therapist : Call the doctor NOW!!

_______

SeokJin POV
     We all gather around the Jungkook's therapist for knowing his result.

   "How you all see,i think his head get big impact by the though things.The other doctor will check him again to make sure his brain will be fine..but according with my report,he seems like he got trauma with is past..We just afraid if his Narcolepsy will attack him.. that will be the biggest problem for us to stop him..i suggest that make sure he eat his medicine okay? Take care of his healthy..if he remember anything..just call me okay? ",said the doctor.He leaving our dorm.

Jungkook POV
    ..why my tears are fell?..

..why did i keep burden them again..

     ..i remember all of it finally...

I had listen all of that..hyungs..

  Hyung...can i die?..

So i can't keep my burden on my hyungs..