Let's get going - Day 1 pt 1

Jungwoo was packing his things for the trip in his room when Lucas walked in.

"Hey Jungwoo. Aren't you exited? You know Doyoung is coming after all" Lucas said and winked.

He was the only one Jungwoo had told about his feelings for Doyoung.

"Of course but I guess I'm a bit nervous. I just don't want to mess anything up. But it's a good opportunity to get closer to him. Then again he might find me weird or something. Idk" Jungwoo said running around his room almost starting to panic.

"Wow take a breath. It will be fine. I promise" Lucas said threw a shirt from the floor in Jungwoo's face.

"Hey" they laughed and finish up packing.

---

Everyone was ready to go and they had packed two cars.

Lucas, Jungwoo and Doyoung sat on the backseat of one of the cars.

Jungwoo and Doyoung shoulders meet and they both looked into the ground with slight tins of pink in their cheeks.

Throughout the entire ride they kept taking small glances of each other.

When they arrived at the cottage they had a mini meeting in the living room.

"So on the way we assigned rooms. Yuta and Winwin you guys will be in room 1. Johnny, Taeil and Ten will be in room 2. Haechan and Mark you two will be in room 3. Jaehyun and I will be in room 4. Jungwoo, Doyoung ... and Lucas will be in room 5. So let's get going" Taeyong said and clapped his hands.

"Yeah backseat boys back at it again" Lucas said happily and put his arms around Jungwoo and Doyoung. Both smiled and laughed and looked happily at each other.