Ice-skating rink - Day 1 pt 2

Jungwoo was filled with joy. He truly had the best room and he suspected Lucas might have had something to do with it.

They desisted to check out the room before picking up their things. Lucas walked in first and screamed out loud "Dibs for the single bed!".

Jungwoo and Doyoung walked in the room to see what he was talking about. In the room there was one single bed and one double.

"Haha you have to share the double" Lucas laugh and winked to Jungwoo.

"Okay. I don't mind if you're okay with it" Doyoung asked Jungwoo with a flitty smile on his lips.

"No yeah it's totally cool" Jungwoo said trying to hide his excitement.

"I just have to go get my jacket" Doyoung said and left the room.

---

"Hey so I was think instead of me being you guys third wheel I could be your wingman instead. You know get some love going up in this place" Lucas offered Jungwoo when they were packing their things out in their room.

"Ehm yeah sure I guess. But please don't get me into any awkward situations. I trust you okay?" Jungwoo said pointing at Lucas.

"I will do my best" Lucas said and bowed.

"At what?" Doyoung questioned as he entered the room again. The boys looked at him in shook.

"Well ehm we were just discussing if we should go ice skating tonight. You know like all of us" Lucas said and tried to act casual.

"That sounds cool. Mabey ask in the group chat?" Doyoung suggested.

---

COTTAGE GROUP CHAT

Lucas: Hey guys. Who wants to go ice skating tonight? 😉

Jungwoo: MEEE!!

Doyoung: Me too

Mark: Count me and Haechan in🎉

Ten: I'll come to

Taeyoung: Yeah me too

Lucas: Nice let's meet up outside the ice-skating rink at 7 pm then 👍 ⛸️

---

Jungwoo and Doyoung ended up walking next to each other on the way to the ice-skating rink.

"So, have you ever ice-skated before?" Doyoung asked looking into Jungwoo's eyes.

"No never. I just hope I won't fall and hit my head to quickly" Jungwoo answered as he let out an awkward laugh.

"Don't worry I can teach if you want to" Doyoung said and ruffled Jungwoo's hair. He tried to fix it but sort off failed.

"That would be wonderful" Jungwoo said as they reached the ice-skating rink.

Everyone put skates on and started to get out on the ice. When Doyoung had put his on he walked over to Jungwoo and asked "Are you ready?"

Jungwoo looked shy into the ground. "I don't know how to put the skates on" he blushed from embarrassment.

"No need to worry let me help you" Doyoung said and got down on one knee. Jungwoo turnt completely red as Doyoung put on his skates for him.

"Thank you" he said and Doyoung led him into the rink.

"Okay so you just have to do like me" Doyoung said as he skated a couple meters out and back again. He was quite good. Jungwoo suddenly felt a bit intimidated.

"Wow I will never be able to do that" Jungwoo said with a hopeless look on his face. Then Doyoung took Jungwoo's hands and took him for a round around the rink. "Just trust me" he said as he let loose.

Jungwoo lost balance and stated to fall forwards. Luckily Doyoung catched him before he hit the ice. Their lips were very few centimeters apart and the both froze.

"Hey lover boys get moving" Lucas said as he skated by and the two boys started to blush like crazy.