Gym - Day 3

The day had gone by in a flash. All off the boys had spent their day trying to relax. Some watched movies and some read books or played games on their phone.

Jungwoo woke up late the next day. He stood up and walked into the living room.

"Hallo is anyone here" he yelled since he couldn't find anyone. No answer. He quickly texted Lucas to figure out what was up.

---

LUCAS

Jungwoo: Where are you guys?!

5 minutes later...

Lucas: At the gym

Lucas: Come join us

Lucas: Doyoung is here

Lucas: He is wearing a tank top and gym shorts😱

Jungwoo: Okay okay I'm on my way😜

---

Jungwoo packed his bag in a rush and ran to the gym. There he met Lucas by one of the preacher benches.

"You came. Are you okay you look a bit out of breath" Lucas said and but down his weight.

"Well I came as quick as I could when you told me about you know" Jungwoo said and winked. He put his bag down where the others had put theirs. Then someone poked his back and he turnt around to the stunning sight of Doyoung in gym cloths.

"Ehm can I get my bag" he asked and pointed at his bag. Jungwoo's looks had amazed him and he had slightly opened his mouth luckily without drooling.

"Yeah sure. Are you okay your mouth is slightly open" Jungwoo answered a bit disappointed as he had wished he would ask a different question. He handed Doyoung his bag.

"Ehm yeah its nothing... thank you... I'm not leaving if that's what you think. I just have my water bottle in there" Doyoung said and gave out a tiny shy laugh.

"Nice I'm glad to hear that. Do you want to do some things together?" Jungwoo asked nervously.

"Yeah TOTALY! Sorry if that sounded aggressive" Doyoung tried to hide his face in his hands. Did he really just do that? They laughed it out and walked over to a machine.

Jungwoo wanted to impress his crush by lifting the heaviest weight. He put his hand where they needed to be and pursued to lift the weight. At first it went pretty well and Doyoung looked impressed. But not for long. Jungwoo couldn't lift it anymore and was about to drop it until Doyoung stepped in and helped him lift it higher.

As the boys bodies got closer their cheeks turnt pink. Their eyes locked and they shut out any distractions from their surroundings. All they saw was each other. Jungwoo started to lean in which resulted in him losing his grip of the weight they were holding in the air.

"Oh shit" Doyoung said as started to put down the weight. Jungwoo looked embarrassed into the ground.

"Are you okay?" he asked while his squinting his eyebrows. Doyoung lifted the boy who made his heart beats head up so that he could look him in the eyes.

"Yeah you don't have to worry about it it's cool" Doyoung said and Jungwoo's smile returned to his face which warmth his heart.

---

It was the middle of the night and Doyoung had woken up from a dream. His arm was flipped over his back and he felt a certain warmth and feeling from his hand. He slowly turnt trying not to wake up his bed buddy. He let out a 'huh' as he realized that his hand was holding onto Jungwoo's.

Jungwoo looked so cute when he was asleep which gave Doyoung butterflies in his stomach. He was still stunned by the fact he was holding that crazy cute boys hand. Should he let go? Or would Jungwoo be okay with it? As Doyoung was laying looking at their hands and wondering he fell asleep again.