Unwashed clothes - Day 7 pt 2

It was getting late and both Doyoung and Jungwoo wanted to go to bed so they got ready together. Jungwoo had put his new teddy bear on their bed.

As it was time to change Jungwoo realized he had no sleeping clothe left since he hadn't washed any of his clothes since they arrived.

He looked a bit worried down at his unwashed clothes when Doyoung gave him a back hug. "No clean clothes left I suppose" he said und looked at the unwashed clothes. "Yeah I guess I have to sleep in my jeans and shirt then" Jungwoo said and sighted.

"No no. Here take my clothes" Doyoung said and handed Jungwoo a pair of his sweatpants and a night shirt. Jungwoo blushed as he took the offer "Thanks".

When they both were changed they cuddled up in their bed like the night before. Lucas was still out in the living room but since he had already seen them cuddling once they just let it be.

"Goodnight" Jungwoo said and kissed Doyoungs forehead. "Goodnight. You look super good in my clothes by the way" he said and blushed for the hundred time that day.

There was just something about Doyoung he couldn't describe. All he knew was that he had absolutely fallen for him.

Jungwoo laid his head on Doyoungs chest and Doyoung put his arms around Jungwoo. Doyoungs heart always beated faster when he was around Jungwoo. And the fact he was wearing his clothe wasn't helping. He treasured every moment with him as if it was their last. He never wanted to let go.

Doyoung woke up in the middle of the night and while Jungwoo was sound asleep he whispered into the dark "Please be mine" and kissed his forehead.

"How about you ask him when he's awake next time?" Lucas said from his bed across the room. Doyoung just laughed it off trying not to wake up Jungwoo with his chest movements.

---

The sun lit up the room and woke the ones who were still sleeping up. "GOODMORNIG LOVE BIRDS" Lucas yelled before leaving their room. Doyoung ruffled Jungwoo a little to make sure he woke up.

"Good morning. I'm starving you wanna go grab some breakfast with the others?" Doyoung asked and Jungwoo knotted slightly "Sure just stay with me a minute longer". Jungwoo hugged Doyoung tighter before letting go and standing up.

When they walked into the dining room everyone stopped eating and talking and looked at the two slightly confused. Jungwoo and Doyoung looked slightly confused at each other until Ten spoke up asking what everyone was thinking "Why are you wearing Doyoungs sweatpants and night shirt? What did you two do last night when you went "to bed" earlier than us?".

They finally understood the looks and Doyoung answered "Ehm Jungwoo forgot to wash his clothe so... and Ten you can get out of here with your dirty thoughts". Everyone laughed at his last comment.

They were both blushing as Taeyong said "It's fine if you don't want to talk about it" and signaled for them to sit down and eat. As they sat down everyone went back to what they were doing.

Doyoung felt a certain type of pride as he had slightly marked his territory.