Arcade fun - Day 7 pt 1

Doyoung was the first to wake up so he took the time to admirer the sight of the sleeping Jungwoo laying in his arms.

Their hands were still linked and Doyoung had no intentions on moving away. The heat they shared warmth his heart.

After a while Jungwoo started waking up. He looked to see if the boy embracing him was awake. Doyoung fake waking up as Jungwoo turned around. They laid face to face as Jungwoo put his hand on Doyoungs cheek and said "Good morning" with a husky voice.

Doyoung took his hand to hold and answered "Good morning". They laid looking into each other's eyes as they got to their senses. Jungwoo looked over Doyoungs shoulders to see if Lucas was back in his bed on the other side of the room before leaning in for a quick morning kiss.

He shyly laughed and tried to hide his face under the pillow. Doyoung laughed quietly as he removed the pillow from Jungwoo's face "Don't try and hide that beautiful face of yours".

"Sorryy" Jungwoo smiled. "How did you sleep?" Doyoung winked and Jungwoo started blushing again "Wonderful. How about you?". "Marvelous. Wanna do it again tonight?" he teased as they felt something hit the bed.

"Could you two stop flirting. I'm slowly regretting I didn't stay on the couch all night" Lucas said and the boys started laughing. "Sorry we didn't realize you were back" Jungwoo tried to hide his red face in Doyoungs chest.

---

They went into the dining room for breakfast but the only two seats left was in opposites sides of the table. As they parted they both felt a slight pain in their hearts. But they both figured it would be okay since they would have lots of time together later.

"Boyzzzz let's go to the arcade today" Yuta declared as he put cereal in his bowl. "Sounds nice" "Yeah" "Good ide" everyone was onboard.

Everyone was getting excited as they finished eating breakfast. Doyoung and Jungwoo kept glancing at each other smiling both fantasizing about winning the other something cool from the arcade they soon were attending.

---

They were the only ones at the arcade. Johnny, Taeil and Jaehyun went strait to the car racing games. Taeyong, Ten and Lucas went to the dance dance revolution game. And Mark and Haechan went to play pac man and some other basic arcade games.

Jungwoo grabbed Doyoungs hand and dragged him over to the basketball hoop.

He put a coin in the machine and they started dueling. Doyoung kept trying to distract Jungwoo by pulling his hair or flicking his ear. Jungwoo just shook him of and laughed as he was winning.

"Ahh my counter must be broken" Doyoung said when he had officially lost. Jungwoo shook his head and dragged Doyoung to the lucky wheel to ensure some more points for the gift shop.

"My lucky boy" Doyoung said and stepped aside signing for Jungwoo to roll the wheel for him. Jungwoo blushed and stepped forward. He rolled the wheel and won 500 points. "Aww nice try" Doyoung joked and winked. "Then show me how it's done" Jungwoo challenged and Doyoung rolled up his sleeves and removing Jungwoo from his spot.

He rolled the wheel and won 100 points. He walked backwards and tried to avoid Jungwoo's eyes. Jungwoo just teased him and they went to the next machine.

Doyoung wanted to win a teddy bear for Jungwoo so they walked over to the claw machine. The first two tries didn't result in any wins. Doyoung got a bit sad which Jungwoo quickly noticed.

He made a quick look around the room before kissing his cheek "Third times a charm". Doyoung lightened up and tried again.

Doyoung went for a blue teddy bear and crabbed it with the claw. He successfully got it out and gave it to Jungwoo "A cute teddy bear for a cute boy" he said and blushed looking into the ground. Jungwoo hugged him as a thanks. Both still felt butterflies in their stomachs whenever they touched.

---

Doyoung and Jungwoo had split up to spend time with the others as well. Jungwoo hung out whit Lucas, Taeil and Johnny still whit is teddy bear in his hand. Taeil and Johnny went to grab some water leaving Lucas and Jungwoo alone to catch up on the updates of his relation to Doyoung.

"So did your man win that for you?" Lucas teased and pointed at the teddy bear. Jungwoo blushed and knotted. "I really don't know what to do. He is such a gentleman and when ever he looks at me I melt. I really want to confess to him but I'm scared" Jungwoo said laughing nervously.

"Don't worry about it. I can tell he likes you too by the way you two were cuddling and talking this morning" Jungwoo blushed harder and apologized once again.