Secret cave - Day 6

" Good morning!" Jungwoo yelled as he entered the living room. "Why are you so happy?" Taeyong moaned tired and threw a pillow after him. "No reason" he said and laughed to himself while thinking of the kiss he shared with Doyoung the day before.

"So what's the plan for today?" Yuta asked the guys and Ten quickly answered "Let's go to the water park!". Everyone got ready and packed their things.

As Jungwoo entered his room to pack he was blessed with the sight of Doyoungs beautiful face. The butterflies from yesterday suddenly returned.

He informed Doyoung about the boys plan and convinced him to come along. They packed their stuff together and walked out to the other guys.

---

Everyone had change and was ready to go explore the water park. Doyoung couldn't take his eyes of Jungwoo. He looked crazy good in his bathing shorts and little did he know Jungwoo was thinking the same about him.

"Let's go try some waterslides" Mark said and they all followed his lead. Lucas walked up to Doyoung and said to him in a low voice "I saw how you were looking at Jungwoo just now. I swear if you hurt him I'm coming after you" Doyoung looked slightly frightened at Lucas. "But I totally ship you guys" Lucas followed up and laughed.

After trying a few waterslides they all walked over to the wave pool. Winwin had brought a waterproof camera and they held a mini photoshoot.

As he was taking a photo of Haechan a wave came up behind him and overthrew him. Everyone laughed while he got up again. Jungwoo took a quick look at Doyoung smiling and Doyoung looked back at him making him blush.

After being in water for quite some time they were all hungry and decided to grab something to eat at the waterpark café.

Doyoung put his arm around Jungwoo and they went to order together. "What do you want?" he asked as they skimmed the menu. "I'll just have whatever you're having" Jungwoo said and Doyoung went to order for them.

Jaehyun walked up to Jungwoo after Doyoung had left. "Having a good time, are we?" he asked playfully. Jungwoo got shy and blushed "Definitely" he answered as Doyoung returned. "How much do I owe you?" Jungwoo asked Doyoung. "Nothing, my treat" he said and Jaehyun formed a heart with his hands in front of them which made them both blush.

Jungwoo grabbed their food and they went over to the table where the others were siting. Before sitting down Doyoung whispered into Jungwoo's ear "I saw a hidden cave pool earlier if you wanna sneak away from the others later" Jungwoo bit his lip and nodded.

---

After they had finished eating and the others were cleaning up, Doyoung grabbed Jungwoo's hand and they left without anyone noticing.

"Wow it's awesome" Jungwoo said as they entered the cave.

The pool had color changing lights, a fish tank on one of the walls and the waters temperature was just right. "Isn't it romantic?" Doyoung asked and winked. Jungwoo blushed and moved closer to him.

They swan around a little before Jungwoo spread his legs to jump on to Doyoung. Doyoung held Jungwoo in a position where they could look into each other's eyes.

Doyoung was stunned by Jungwoo's beauty. He walked a round around the cave while Jungwoo was hugging him.

Jungwoo felt safe and protected as Doyoung carried him around the pool. Doyoung stood still in the water and Jungwoo lifted his head up from Doyoungs shoulder. They took a moment to look deeply each other before their lips met.

The butterflies were back and they both felt crazy amounts of dopamine being released in their brains.

They both went all in and Jungwoo started messing around with Doyoungs hair which he could feel made him smile through the kiss.

Doyoung tightened his grip on Jungwoo's legs and turned his back to the wall. The tension rose and they took a break to catch their breaths before returning to kissing. And it was at that moment they knew they were meant to be forever.

---

It was now evening and everyone was back at the cottage. Everyone kept asking Doyoung and Jungwoo why they looked so happy and why they disappeared, but nobody could get it out of them.

"Who wants to watch a movie?" Taeil asked as he turned on the tv in the living room and everybody gathered around the tv.

There wasn't much space left so Jungwoo put his arms around Doyoung and brought him as close as he could. The others were slowly starting to realize what was going on between the two love birds.

---

Under the movie had Lucas and Taeil fallen asleep on the couch and when it was done got the rest of them ready for bed. Jungwoo and Doyoung let Lucas sleep and went into their room alone.

Jungwoo puts his arm around Doyoung again as they brushed their teeth. They change clothes, closed the door and got into bed.

"Goodnight dream boy" said Doyoung and gave Jungwoo a quick goodnight kiss and their butterflies returned.

They cuddled up under Jungwoo's duvet and Doyoung spooned Jungwoo. "Goodnight cave king" Jungwoo said out into the dark and felt Doyoung grab his hand in response.