Let's bake a cake - Day 5

It was the next day and the two boys had slept like babies. There was no plan for the day so everybody spends the day relaxing.

Doyoung was sitting in a comfy chair and reading a Spiderman comic. He was having a bit of a hard time focusing. He couldn't get Jungwoo and last night out of his head.

Suddenly he felt someone tab him on his shoulder and he looked up to the sight of an exited Jungwoo. "Do you want to go to the supermarket with me and buy ingredients to bake a cake?" Jungwoo knew Doyoung liked baking and thought he could trick him into spending more time with him. Doyoung immediately said "Yes" and stood up to get his things.

As Doyoung got ready Jungwoo went to tell Lucas about last night. "Wow dude that's great" Lucas said and gave him a high-five. "Before you know it you will meet his parents" he joked and Jungwoo blushed. Doyoung was ready and gave Jungwoo a sign. "Good luck lover boy" Lucas said as Jungwoo ran to meet Doyoung.

---

They arrived at the supermarket and Doyoung grabbed a basked. "So what cake were you thinking of?" he asked and Jungwoo stopped for a second to think. "Ehm maybe one of those easy bake cakes?" he answered and cringe since he knew Doyoung was capable of baking a "real" cake. "Sure, anything for you" Doyoung winked and they walked to the cake aisle.

They looked at the different options and decided on brownies. "Do we even have any baking equipment at the cottage?" Doyoung asked Jungwoo as he realized they weren't in their normal environment. "I hope so" they both started laughing and walking to the checkout.

"That will be 5$" the cashier said and the boys paid. As they stepped out of the store Jungwoo took a deep breath of fresh air. "Nice with some fresh air I suppose" Doyoung said and mimicked Jungwoo. "Ahh stop it" he laughed and looked at Doyoung. Doyoung put his arm around Jungwoo's shoulder and they started to walked home.

---

A loud "HELLO" came from the living room as they entered the cottage. Doyoung quickly started looking for the needed equipment in the closed off kitching. Meanwhile Jungwoo put their stuff in their room.

"Put on this apron, it will look cute" Doyoung said and threw an apron in Jungwoo face. He put it on and looked over Doyoungs shoulder to see the recipe. They were so close he could feel heath from Doyoung warming him. "Water, oil and eggs. That should be pretty easy" he joked and looked into Doyoungs eyes. Doyoung laughed and looked back at Jungwoo.

Their faces were close and they both started to feel nervous. Doyoung gave Jungwoo a quick peck on the cheek and both boys blushed big time. Both their hearts beaded so fast it could almost be heard in the living room.

Doyoung put out the final ingredients and started to put them into a bowl where Jungwoo stood ready with a hand mixer. "Are you ready" Doyoung said as he put the last ingredient in the bowl. "Oh yeah" Jungwoo said and turned on the hand mixer. The powder flew all over the kitching and in Jungwoo's face. Doyoung laughed so hard he had to sit down on the kitchen floor.

When Doyoung had got himself together again he found a towel for Jungwoo to clean up a bit. "Sorry but that looked out of this world. Good you were wearing that apron" he said and tried to help Jungwoo clean up. "Why don't you work the hand mixer. Then I can prepare a baking sheet" Jungwoo suggested and tried to hide his face of embarrassment.

Doyoung mixed the mixture perfectly and spread it across the baking sheet. He put it in the oven and set a timer. While they waited for the brownies to finish they cleaned the rest of the kitching. "I have to admit it's quite impressive you could mess up the mixing" Doyoung said and ruffled Jungwoo's hair. "Oh you ain't seen nothing yet" he said gave Doyoung a funny look.

The kitching was completely clean now the only thing left to clean was Jungwoo. "You have something in your face, let me get it" Doyoung said and cleaned Jungwoo's face. He looked so pure and loveable Doyoung thought as he finished. There was quiet for a moment before Doyoung put his lips on Jungwoo's. First he was shocked, but he quickly followed along. He put his hands on Doyoungs neck and Doyoung had put his around Jungwoo's waist. It felt like a taste of heaven.

They pulled away and looked into each other's love filled eyes. The butterflies in their stomachs was going crazy and so was their blushing. Suddenly the timer rang and Jungwoo jumped from the shock. Doyoung gave out a little laugh and took the brownies out of the oven. "Our masterpiece" he said and lifted the brownies high over his head laughing. Jungwoo laughed along and gave him a big charming smile.