Just the two of us - Day 4

The boys woke up by a bright blitz in their face. They opened their eyes to the sight of Lucas leaning over their bed to take a photo of the two of them holding hands while sleeping.

"Wow sorry I didn't know the flash was on" Lucas said and made a grimacing face. Jungwoo and Doyoung sat up in the bed and shook their heads at Lucas action.

"Could you please turn the flash off next time" Jungwoo said as he got out of bed to get ready. Doyoung laughed at his words. Lucas left to go tell the other boys what had just happened.

As they picked out outfits Doyoung asked Jungwoo "Do you have any plans today" and Jungwoo started smiling while looking into his clothes.

"No. Why?" he asked back. "I was just wondering if you wanted to go play mini golf tonight?" Doyoung said trying to catch eye contact with Jungwoo.

"Yeah sure. Should we write in the group chat?". Without hesitation Doyoung answered "Well I was kind of hoping it could be just the two of us you know. If that's okay?" he said with a hopeful look in his eyes. "Of course" Jungwoo said and the boys got ready for the day.

---

Jungwoo was running around their room stressing over what to wear to go mini golfing.

"Yo why are you freaking out?" Lucas asked as he entered the room to get his charger. Jungwoo stopped and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Doyoung and I are going mini golfing soon and I don't know what to wear. I honestly don't even know if it's a date or not. Doyoung is in Haechan and Marks room getting ready. Could you maybe go in there and see what he is wearing?" Jungwoo talked so fast Lucas only got half of what he said.

"Calm down its going to be okay. Just put on a shirt and some jeans. Nice yet casual" Lucas said as if he was an expert. He had properly been studding Johnny's fashion evaluation. 

Jungwoo got dressed and looked at his phone while waiting for Doyoung to be ready.

---

"Two golf clubs" Doyoung said to the woman behind the desk. "Here you go" she said and handed the two boys their clubs.

"You're about to lose mister" Doyoung said joking around. Jungwoo stick out his tongue and ruffled Doyoung hair.

"I have actually never tried golf before so don't be scared" Doyoung said and stopped laughing.

"I can teach you. I'm not the best but I have played with my family before" Jungwoo said and helped Doyoung into the starting position.

"Like this?" Doyoung asked and looked at his teacher. "Almost you just have to adjust your hips" he said and put his hands on Doyoungs hips. Doyoung started to blush but let Jungwoo guide his hips.

"Now just swing your club, but not too hard" Jungwoo took a step back and winked. Doyoung swung his club and instantly looked at Jungwoo for his reaction.

"Well done considering it was your first swing" he said and Doyoung stepped aside to make room for Jungwoo to swing. He swung his club and got a hole in one.

"Juhu haha" Jungwoo made at little victory dance. Doyoung started to laugh at him and tried to hide his face. What a man he thought to himself as they walked side by side to the next hole.

---

"Haha I won" Doyoung let out a big laugh and showed Jungwoo the results. Jungwoo gave out a tiny laugh as he saw the results. Doyoung had a higher score than him but he didn't want to spoil his mood by telling him he didn't really win.

"Congrats" he said and patted Doyoungs back while trying to hold in his laughter.

"You owe me an ice cream now" Doyoung stated and looked happily at Jungwoo.

"Hey! When did we agree on that?" Jungwoo said a gave Doyoung a flirty push. Both boys laughed and Doyoung tried to give Jungwoo puppy eyes. Jungwoo gave in to the cute boy's look and let him get an ice cream.

The ice cream shop was right next to the mini golf field so Doyoung grabbed Jungwoo's hand and ran over to the shop. As they reached the counter he let go and ordered his ice cream. Jungwoo rolled his eyes at Doyoung as he paid.

"You do realize that you're like two years older than me right" Jungwoo joked and put his arm around the happy boy.

"My love for ice cream will never age" he saidand put his tiny spoon full of ice cream on Jungwoo's nose. Jungwoo wiped theice cream away and started tickling Doyoung.

The boys looked at each other withlove in their eyes. Jungwoo kissed Doyoung on his cheek and quickly looked intothe ground. Doyoung smiled and put down his ice cream to put his arm overJungwoo. "You're cute" Doyoung said and ruffled Jungwoo's hair.