one

"Daddy, I want teddy."

"Ill get you teddy right now baby."

Sadly Seokjin wasn't talking to Namjoon, he was talking to Jimin, the baby boy of the house. When Jimin first found out about him being a little, the first thing he did was of course tell them and they all accepted, supported him, took great care of him, and of course loved him, but when Namjoon found out he was a little, which was way before Jimin, he didn't have the guts to tell them, and up to this day, he still doesn't have the gut to tell them.

_

Namjoon walked into the kitchen after Seokjin told them the food was ready. He was the first one to get in the kitchen after Seokjin called them.

"Good morning Namjoon-ah, how did you sleep ?" Seokjin asked as he saw Namjoon walk into the kitchen.

"Good morning Seokjin hyung, and I slept good I guess, and you ?" The truth was Namjoon didn't sleep at all last night as he couldn't.

"I slept well, but what do you mean by I guess ?" Seokjin asked as he put three pancakes in front of Namjoon, Namjoon gladly accepted them and went to sit down.

Namjoon wanted to tell Seokjin so bad, he wanted to tell him how he couldn't sleep cause he slipped into little space last night and he had tried his hardest at fighting it off, but just ended up crying the whole night, but he just couldn't.

"Oh, I mean't I slept great." Namjoon said as he just smiled at Seokjin, that way it wouldn't be to obvious that he was lying.

"Oh alri-" Seokjin was cut of when Jimin came running into the kitchen with Hoseok right behind him.

"I'm gonna get you." Hoseok said as he chased after Jimin.

"Ha! I got you!" Hoseok exclaimed as he picked up Jimin and started kissing all around his face.

"No daddy! stop! it t-tickles there!" Jimin yelled out as he tried pushing Hoseok off.

"Your such a cutie, my little cutie." Hoseok said as he kissed Jimins nose. Jimin just blushed and looked away to shy to look at hoseok

"Look daddy! Its Namjoon-ah!" Jimin exclaimed as he waved at Namjoon with a big smile on his face.

Namjoon just gave him a fake smile and waved back, covering up the pain and how uncomfortable he was.

At this point everyone was already in the kitchen and were sitting down already eating. Namjoon only ate half of his pancake not being able to eat the rest.

Namjoon stood up and went to the sink to wash his plate.

"Guy's i'm going to head out to the studio to get some work done." Namjoon said as he started to put his shoes on, which he always left by the door.

"Alright, be back home soon." Seokjin said.

"Bye, Namjoon-ah!" Jimin said with the cutest smile which everyone cooed at.

Namjoon didn't look over and just walked out the door acting as if he didn't see Jimin, cause if he spoke one word he was sure he would start feeling small, which wasn't good.

_

"Ugh Namjoon, stop feeling small!" Namjoon said as he started going off on himself because he was slipping into little space, but was trying so hard not to.

"Namjoon! you aren't a little kid! your a big strong man! get over it already!" Namjoon yelled out in frustration.

"Stupid! stupid! stupid!" Namjoon said as he repeatedly hit his head.

Namjoon ended up slipping into little space right after, not being able to fight it much longer. Any time Jimin was in headspace he seemed like the happiest kid he has ever seen, but unlike Jimin when Namjoon was in headspace he felt lonely and scared, like an abused kid hiding from his abuser, but sadly, they're was nothing he could do about it.

Namjoon was pulled out of his thoughts as his phone started ringing. The screen read 'Seokjin' Namjoon stiffened but answered the phone.

"Hello"

"Namjoon are you coming home any time soon ? dinner is almost ready."

"Yeah ill be there soon."

"Okay see you then, bye."

"Bye"

Once he hung up Namjoon slowly started crying because he felt like such a bad leader for not telling his hyungs about him being little, and he felt like such a worthless person, but he mostly felt lonely and scared and he hated it.

[ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]