twentyone

⚠️warning: this chapter will contain sexual harassment
-
it's been a week since the whole phone call happened and namjoon had been trying to forget all the things that jimin had said but he just couldn't. jangyeu has become more touchy with namjoon as the days went by. Each day the touching got worse, from touching namjoon ass to touching his chest under namjoons shirt, and namjoon didnt know what to do anymore. Yesterday jangyeu got mad at namjoon because jangyeu tried grabbed his ass but namjoon stopped him before he could causing jangyeu to go up to "their" room and slam the door shut, not bothering to say a word to namjoon.

Namjoon woke up to a hand making contact with his bottom and he knew that jangyeu had just slapped his ass. this frustration namjoon. He pushed right pass jangyeu and went to the bathroom to take a shower not saying a word to jangyeu. Namjoon locked the door and stayed in there for an hour until jangyeu came by tellin namjoon to get out for the bathroom before he went in there and took him out himself. Namjoon quickly got out after that warning not wanting jangyeu to come in on a naked namjoon. Namjoon then cursed himself out as he saw that he had forgot to bring the clothing he was going to put on. Namjoon then slowly opened the door peaking to see if jangyeu was there. Once namjoon saw no sign of jangyeu he quickly ran out and grabbed the clothes he had left on the bed. namjoon turned around ready to walk back into the bathroom but stopped when he saw jangyeu standing right in front of him, a smirk planted on his face. Namjoon tried to walk pass him only to be stopped when jangyeu moved in front of him.

"excuse me jj, i have to go change." namjoon said as he pointed at the bathroom.

"just change here joonie." jangyeu said his smirk widening.

"n-no thank you. i rather change in the bathroom."

"funny how you think you have an option. it was a demand joonie, so change. Now." jangyeu said taking a step towards namjoon to which namjoon took a step back.

"Who the fuck do you think you are telling me what to do ? I said i don't want to fucking change out here, so i'm not gonna fucking change out here jangyeu!" Namjoon said as he tried to walk past Jangyeu once again only to be stopped by an arm gripping his upper arm which yanked him back. Jangyeu brought his hand up ready take off the only thing covering namjoons body. Namjoon noticed this and did what first came to mind. He bit jangyeu so hard that blood started oozing out of jangyeus arm. Once jangyeu let go of namjoon, namjoon took the chance to run towards the door ready to get th hell out of this house but stopped when he turned the nob only to find out that it was locked. See if you didn't know Jangyeus room had the lock on the outside so the only way to get out from the inside was with a key. Namjoon then heard jangyeu laugh and namjoon turned around as quick as he could as he heard jangyeus laugh closer than before. He saw how jangyeu slowly walking toward him.

"your such a stupid little whore namjoon. Did you really think i would let you go that easily ? hmm ? do you think i'm as stupid as you ? well you thought wrong you whore."

"just let me go jangyeu. I want to go back to my house. They are the ones I really love not you! I would never love a monster like you!" Namjoon yelled at Jangyeu as he moved a little closer as he stopped feeling scared but was now feeling anger bubble inside him.

Jangyeu blood boiled at what namjoon had just said. So he stormed towards namjoon and backed him up, pinning him up against the wall. Namjoon winced in pain as his back harshly made contact with the wall.

"Guess i'm going to have to fucking teach you who the fuck is boss in this house you little slut." jangyeu said harshly then shortly after ripped the towel from namjoons body. Tears started to slip down namjoons cheeks not being able to stop them from coming out. Jangyeu then tightly gripped namjoons dick to which namjoon hissed in pain and how tight his grip was. Jangyeu then started pumping namjoons dick up and down, then soon after attached the lips to namjoons neck.

"stop! please! Jangyeu! s-stop!" Namjoon cried out. The only response he got from jangyeu was that he started pumping faster.

"Stop! please! i'm begging! you!"

Jangyeu then dragged namjoon to the bed and literally threw him on it, climbing on top of namjoon.

Jangyeu then took off his shorts and boxers.

Jangyeu then started jerking of right in front of namjoons entrance. Namjoon then realized what he was doing. He was getting himself ready to enter namjoons hole. This caused namjoon to sit up and go as far as he could. Jangyeu just grabbed his legs and pulled him back to where he was holding namjoons down so he wouldn't move. Namjoon then started begging again.

"shut up you slut and stay still." Jangyeu said then soon after groaned as he started pumping faster.

"Now stay still baby boy. This is going to hurt. A. Lot." jangyeu then grabbed his dick and adjusted it in front of namjoons entrance starting to push it in. Namjoon hissed in pain. Namjoon then managed to take his right leg out of jangyeu grip and he kicked jangyeu head causing jangyeu to pull away holding his head in pain.

Namjoon then got up and ran towards the glass bottle that jangyeu had left in the room last night and head towards jangyeu hitting jangyeu in the head with the bottle. Causing jangyeu to get knock out then and there.

Namjoon then grabbed the key and opened the door, lock-in. It just in case jangyeu woke up. Namjoon didn't know what to do. He didn't have anywhere to go. The loves of his life probably hate him.

Namjoon then saw jangyeus phone on the table and ran towards it opening with the code that jangyeu gave him the first time he used his phone. Namjoon called the only person he could think of.

"jangyeu i though i told your dumbass to not call this number again." namjoon heard yoongi's angry voice.

"w-wait! y-yoongi!"

the moment yoongi heard that voice. the voice that broke his heart. The same voice that said he loved jangyeu and not them.

"y-yoongi." namjoon said into the phone.

yoongi was angry but once heard namjoons voice he started to worry.

"Namjoon! what happened?"

"Y-yoongi! h-he tried t-to r-rape me!"

yoongi couldn't believe the words that just came out of namjoons mouth.

"what?! namjoon where are you right now ?"

"i'm d-downstairs he's l-locked in the room b-because i knocked him o-out." namjoon stuttered out. "y-yoongi i'm s-scared p-please come get m-me." Namjoon whispered into the phone as he couldn't speak to loud at all the screaming he was just doing.

silence there was silence for a while.

this is it. Namjoon said inside his head as he thought yoongi didn't want to help him out. The silence was then interrupted by yoongi's voice coming through.

"namjoon stay where you are. we're going for you right now. Do you have clothes on ?"

"n-no" namjoon said as he just realized he was still naked.

"y-yoongi i don't feel to good." namjoon said as he started to see black dots.

"we're going now, hang in there namjoon."

"y-yoo-" thats all namjoon could say before he game was met with darkness.

[ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]
-
yikes this chapter has 1318 words not including this.

i was listening to the truth untold while writing this and let's just say i was a mess after this 😭

♡God me and u both gurl♡ this was so sad part of me wants to hold him in my arms(;'༎ຶД༎ຶ')
R-
1383 words