twentyfive

⚠️ warning this chapter will contain self harm and bad memories.

it's been 3 months since namjoon had come back and life has been great. all of the members have promised jimin and namjoon to never pay more attention to the one or the other. they were going to pay equal attention to both of them that way the same thing won't happen again. did they keep their promise, yes, hopefully it stays like that.

namjoon woke up colder than ever. like there was no one there. namjoon then moved his hands around to see why he felt so cold then felt someone. he hugged them tighter as he was finally warmed up. namjoon opened his eyes only to com face to face with jangyeu. namjoon screamed and tried to run but as he tried to run a black hole opened up in the floor sinking him into it. the hole took him back to the bed but this time with jangyeu on top of him. namjoon screamed for help as all of a sudden him and jangyeu were naked and jangyeu was ready to put his length inside of namjoon. all of a sudden as jangyeu was going to put in he let go of namjoons hand but namjoon still couldn't move. he looked around only to see jungkook and taehyung pinning his hands down and hoseok, jimin, and seokjin holding down his legs. he looked up only to see that jangyeu wasn't there anymore and was replaced by yoongi. it then kept switching from yoongi to jangyeu. namjoon couldn't take it anymore and screamed as loud as he could.

"this isn't over namjoon. you will be mine." jangyeu whispered in namjoons ear then everything went black.

namjoon woke up sweat running down his face. he got up and ran into the bathroom locking the door behind him. he slid down the door tears running down his face uncontrollably.

namjoon then grabbed the razor and started making fresh cuts on his wrists. before he made the last cut he said one thing.

"h-he's coming for me."

[ᴜɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]