six

"Wait, hold on, so Namjoon is a little ?" Hoseok asked in confusion and shock.

"That's right." Yoongi said for like the 5th time today.

"And he's been hiding it for years ?"

"mhm." Yoongi said as he started to get aggravated.

"And he didn't tell us cause he was sacred we would hate and judge him ?" Hoseok asked once again.

"Oh my God! Yes! I've said it like 100 times now!" Yoongi said as he lost his patience, his voice reaching a new level.

"Alright, alright, i'm sorry." Hoseok said as he put his hands up in defense.

"I wanna see Joonie!" Jeongguk said with an excited expression on his face.

"Yeah! Me too!" Taehyung said right after, with the same excited expression on his face.

"Alright i'm going to go wake him up so you guys can see him, but Joonie is very shy and he is very small and sensitive, so please don't be loud and please don't do anything stupid or say anything stupid, we don't wanna scare him." He said directing it more to Jeongguk and Taehyung, for they were the ones to scare Joonie last time.

Yoongi quietly went up the stairs and into Joonie's room.

"Joonie baby." Yoongi whispered shaking the younger lightly. Once Joonie hummed a(n) little "hmm" Yoongi took that as a signal that he was awake and listening. "The others wanna see you baby." Yoongi said as he sat on the bed, next to Joonie.

"Weally ?" Joonie said as his face glowed up and he quickly sat up. Then his heart dropped to his stomach. "W-wait is it a b-bad t-thing ?" Joonie said his face showed fear.

"No baby its surely not a bad thing, they wanna see you because they wanna meet you because they accept you, and they surely don't hate you, they love you very much." Yoongi said as he ran his hands across Joonie's cheeks in a soothing way.

"Weally ?!" Joonie said once again, this time a big smile on his beautiful face.

"Yes baby, now come on let's go, we don't want to leave them waiting to meet you for to long." Yoongi said as he ruffled Joonie's hair.

Yoongi picked up Joonie and put him on his left hip, Joonie automatically wrapped his legs around Yoongi's wait out of reflexes. Suddenly Joonie felt nervous and his heart started racing, his breathing quickened and his breathing got louder.

"D-daddy J-joonie scawd, w-what if they don't l-like me ?" Joonie said with a shaky breathe.

"Baby calm down, your a cutie, they're going to love you, trust me." Yoongi said as he kissed Namjoon's cheek. Namjoon quietly murmured a(n) "okay".

As they started walking Namjoon quickly stuffed his face in the little space of Yoongi's neck. Yoongi just chuckled at Joonie's actions as he continued to walk down the stairs.

Once they made it down stairs, Joonie was more nervous then ever.

"Everyone, this is Joonie." Yoongi announced. Joonie took that as his cue to pick his head, but Joonie was to scared so he just stuck his face further into Yoongi's neck. Everyone cooed at Joonie's cute actions.

Jeongguk got up from the couch and started walking towards Yoongi and Joonie.

"Hi Joonie!" Whisper/yelled not wanting to scare Joonie. Once Joonie heard Jeongguk talk to him he slowly picked up his head and looked at Jeongguk.

"H-hi K-kookie hyung" Joonie said with the most small and cutest voice ever.

Joonie got more comfortable and he picked his head up fully and looked around the room.

"Hi Joonie!" Taehyung said as he now stood in front of Joonie.

"H-hi T-taetae hyung." 

"H-hi Jiinnie hyung."

"H-hi H-hobi hyung."

Joonie said hi to all of them with a smile and a wave. Joonie slowly got down from Yoongi and went towards Jimin. Once he stood in front of he started talking.

"H-hi J-jimmine hyung!" Joon said and shortly after hugged Jimin. Jimin was surprised but hugged Joonie back. Everyone cooed at this.

"Hi Joonie!" Jimin said as they started to let go.

Jimin suddenly ran up the stairs and into his room, but about a minute later he came back running down with his box of toys.

"Joonie do you wanna play with my toys together ?" Jimin said with hopeful eyes.

"Y-yes p-please!" Joonie said as he quickly went with Jimin.

"So this is Mr.Evil!" Jimin said he showed his toys to Joonie. Joonie just smiled and repeated every word Jimin said.

[ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]