five

The next morning when Joonie woke up, he pouted when he noticed the empty spot next to him.

Joonie woke up in a really good mood this morning and decided to finally take a break from the studio and stay home so he could spend time with his hyungs for once, since it has been a while.

After Joonie got ready, he headed down stairs and entered the kitchen. First thing he noticed was that no one else was awake yet beside Jeongguk and Taehyung, second thing he noticed was the mess that Jeongguk and Taehyung have made.

Eggs, pancake mix, milk, and even used bowls, which seemed to be attempts that failed, madly. So what did Joonie do ? He decided to join them. (This boi 😂)

One moment Joonie was going up to them to ask if they needed help, the next they were having a food fight. Joonie was throwing pancake mix, Jeongguk as throwing eggs, and Taehyung was throwing flour, which he took out of the cabinet when this food fight began.

The kitchen was an actual mess now, eggs, pancake mix, and flour all over the floor, counter, and it even got on the fridge, to say the least it was a disaster zone.

"Damn I forgot how fun you were Namjoon, since you haven't been hanging out with us lately!" Jeongguk yelled out as he threw the last egg at Namjoon.

"Yeah for real Namjoon, we gotta hang out more!" Taehyung said as he threw the last bit of flour at Namjoon.

"Yeah we sho-" Namjoon was caught off by a sudden scream.

"What the fuck happened in here ?!" Jin screamed out as he stood in front of the kitchen, Yoongi behind him.

"RUN!" Taehyung and Jeongguk both screamed out in unison, and that's what they did, they all ran until they got to Namjoon's room, which was the closest.

Once they got to Namjoon's room they quickly closed and locked the door. Jeongguk and Taehyung both jumped on Namjoon's bed.

"Damn Namjoon, I didn't know you had so many Ryan plushies!" Taehyung exclaimed as he saw how many Ryan plushies Namjoon had.

"Yeah for real, seems like your the little of the house." Jungkook said as he started laughing. "But that's crazy your not a little right ?" Jungkook laughed out as he stood up to look at Namjoon.

He stayed quiet, no one spoke a word.

"Right ?" Jeonggukk asked once again.
Silence quickly overtook the room.

"Namjoon are you okay ?" Taehyung asked concerned as he got up and went to check on Namjoon.

"Y-yeah, why wouldn't I be ?" Joonie stuttered out meekly.

"Well considering the fact that your crying, it says otherwise." Jeongguk said once he saw that Namjoon was crying.

Confused Namjoon lifted his hand to his face only to find the feeling of liquid rolling down his fingers. "I said i'm fine!" Namjoon yelled out in frustration, trying to keep the tears in.

All of a sudden someone knocked on the door.

"What happened ? I heard Namjoon scream! Open the door !" Yoongi said as he kept knocking vigoresly.

Namjoon was quick to open up the door once he heard Yoongi hyungs voice.

Once Yoongi entered as saw the tears rolling down Namjoon's cheeks he scowled at the other two and kicked them out. Once they were out Yoongi closed the door making sure he locked it.

"Joonie, what happened ?" Yoongi asked carfully as to not damage the younger anymore so then he already was. Approching Namjoon he made sure to gently hold him.

"T-they saw my R-ryan plushies a-and they were a-asking so many q-questions." Namjoon cried out, quickly hugging Yoongi. Yoongi reacted fast and hugged back the younger male. "T-they said that I seem l-like the l-little in the house."

"Aw, baby, don't worry about them, ill tell them that your not a little." Yoongi said as he kissed Namjoon's forehead.

"N-no, I think i'm r-ready to tell them." Joonie said.

"Baby, are you sure ?" Yoongi asks.

"Y-yeah i'm sure, b-but can you t-talk to t-them ?" Namjoon asked.

"Of course baby."

"T-thank you d-daddy." Namjoon said as he gave Yoongi a kiss on the cheek.

"No problem baby, now its nap time cause you look pretty tired baby." Yoongi said as he started to tuck Joonie in his blankets.

"O-okay d-daddy."

"Sleep well baby." Yoongi said as he kissed Namjoon's forehead.

"T-thank you d-daddy, I w-will" and with that Joonie went to sleep and Yoongi headed down ready to tell the others the big news.

[ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]