ninteen

it's been almost an hour since namjoon first started explaining some parts of the story's to jangyeu and at the moment jangyeu had namjoon is his lap as namjoon had started crying and soon went into little space against his own will.

"don't worry baby, i'll take care of you." jangyeu said but to joonie it didn't sound right.

"are you hungry joonie ? you wanna eat chicken shaped dinosaurs and curly fries ?" (i know it's actually dinosaur shaped chicken, but ima leave it cause it's funny 😂) jangyeu asked joonie as he caressed namjoons cheek.

"y-yes p-please." joonie said in between sobs, rubbing his sweet little eyes.
-
namjoon at the moment was up in jangyeus room taking a quick nap and jangyeu took this moment to call someone important.

"hello"

"hello seokjin, yeah it's me jangyeu."
-
"yes he's fine but he said that he's not ready to see you guys because he's pretty sure he would break down and wouldn't be able to handle it, so he asked me if he could stay here for a while, and to be honest i think you guys should give him space for a bit. I am totally committed to watch and take care of namjoon for you guys while he recovers ?" jangyeu asked as it came out more as a question.

"yes, of course." seokjin said sounding as if he had been crying.

"are the others okay with it ?" jangyeu asked seokjin.

"yes they are all listening right now." seokjin said.

"including yoongi ?" jangyeu asked as he didn't want any of them to hate him for taking care of joon for a while.

"y-yes, im listening." yoongi says, sorrow clealy evident in his voice. He ended up not being able ro control his emotions and started crying again. "okay guys i'm going to go check up on joonie now." jangyeu said.

"okay, please contact us immediately if namjoon is ready to come back or if something happens, please." yoongi said sounding desperate.

"i promise you i will." and with that the call ended.

[ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]
W

ell then our boi is in a pickle
R- (•౪• )