thirtytwo

"to kill some motherfuckers"

"yoongi hyung no!"

"jungkook you can't tell me what i can and can't do!"

"but i don't want you getting hurt hyung!"

"i'm not gonna be the one getting hurt! they are!"

"who are you even talking about ?"

"jackson and jangyeu!"

"wait jackson's back ?! and i thought jangyeu would leave us alone!"

"well you thought wrong!"

"yoongi please stop! just come and see joonie instead." jungkook said getting closer as yoongi started walking away. all yoongi did at jungkooks words was ignore it and keep walking. jungkook went and put a hand on yoongi's shoulder only to get pushed down and land on his bottom.

"stay the fuck out of this jungkook!" jungkooks tears started streaming down his face at the way yoongi was acting.

"yoongi!" jungkook cries out as yoongi started walking away.

"shut the fuck up! no one can stop from doing this!" yoongi said pulling on his hair.

"but i can! yoongi i swear to fucking God if your ass takes another fucking step i won't ever talk to you again! so yoongi if your ass doesn't turn the fuck around right now and comes here right the fuck now your gonna regret it!" the new voice caused jungkook to jump a little at how much power the voice sounded it had.

yoongi turned around and looked at the younger male in the eyes. he then gave in and started walking towards them.

"jungkook baby, are you okay ?" the younger male asked as he squared in front of jungkook wiping his tears.

"i-im fine, i'm just gonna go rest now." jungkook then got up and ran.

silence. silence filled the air. until a certain someone broke it.

"t-they hurt you, and i can't do anything about it." that's all yoongi said before he ran into the house.

what have i done ?

namjoon questioned in his head before running after yoongi.

[ᴜɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]