fifteen

This was requested by  btsnamjoonie28 so here ya go ((:
°°°°°°
Today Seokjin thought about how Namjoon and him haven't been hanging out at all lately. So he decided to have a day with Namjoon, them two by themselves.

First they were going to go get ice cream, then they were going to go to the park, then come home and watch movies.

"Come on Namjoonie! Let's go!", Seokjin yelled from downstairs.

"I'm going!", Namjoon yelled back.

Namjoon decided that he would wear a cute white sweater that stopped mid thigh but this time he topped it off with white high knee socks and white Vans. Namjoon knew he would get his shoes dirty real quick but whatever.

Namjoon walked- more like ran downstairs.

"Okay I'm ready! Let's go!"

"Wait where are you guys going ?!", Jimin came out of nowhere asking.

Jin didn't want to make Jimin feel bad. "We're going to the store to pick somethings up!", So he said something totally different.

"Can I come ?! Can I come ?!", Jimin said as he jumped up and down.

"It's going to be quick so why waste your time on going ?", Seokjin tried to pull them out of this.

"Oh alright.", Jimin said with a pout on his face.

Joonie saw this and quickly went up to him and gave him a big old hug. "I'll bwing you back some ice cweam I pwomise!", and right after Joon said that he gave a peck on the lips and waved goodbye, leaving Jimin with a small smile on his face.
°°°°°°
"Which flavor do you want Joonie ?"

"Can I pwease get the chocolate one ?"

"Yeah of course baby. Hey, can I get two chocolate ice cream cones please!"

Once Namjoon and Seokjin had gotten their ice creams they headed to the park.
°°°°°°
"Namjoon no! Let's go home!"

"No! No! No!"

At the moment Seokjin was struggling to get Namjoon down from a tree.

"Namjoon if you don't get down here now I will spank you when we get home!", Seokjin said, still trying to climb the tree.

"Go spank yourself!", Joonie said refusing to get down from the tree.

"Fine if you don't get down then I will get you down myself and spank you in front of all these people!"

"Okay fine I'll go down!", Namjoon said rendering a rushed response.

"That's what I thought little boy!" He smirked at the end of his proud acomplishment!(。+・'ω・')

°°°°°°
Once Namjoon and Seokjin got home they decided they would go cuddle up and watch a movie.

Jimin happened to be in the living room by himself and at the moment he was out of little space.

Namjoon and Seokjin walked in the living room and greeted Jimin. They sat on the couch and started cuddling and put boss baby. (Sorry lmao)

Once Jimin saw this he felt something weird in his stomach. Jealousy perhaps ?

The more and more that Joonie and Seokjin laughed together, got closer, or playfully hit each other, it made Jimin feel hella angry and jealous.

Just then Namjoon felt a hand make contact with his booty.

"Hey what was that for ?!", Namjoon asked clearly confused.

"Don't think I forgot what you did at the park little boy.", Seokjin said reminding Joonie about what happened at the park. "Actually I still have to spa-", Seokjin was cut off by Jimin.

"Wait what do you mean the park ? I thought you guys went to the store.", A confused Jimin said.

Seokjin and Namjoon looked at each other. "Listen Jimin-", Once again Jimin Cut Seokjin off.

Jimin finally pieced the pieces together. "No what the hell ?! You guys went and had a day without me! And worst you lied to me! If you guys didn't want to hang out with me you should have just told me! I can't look at you guys right now!", and with that Jimin started walking away.

Namjoon being Namjoon he chased after him. "Jimin wait!", Namjoon said as he grabbed Jimins arm. All Jimin did was forcefully push Namjoon away causing Namjoon to fall on the floor, and he ran into his room.

[ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]
Yo they both needa get spankaroos dis just crazy(ㆆᴗㆆ)
R-