thirty

namjoon moves trying to scream. trying to wake up. but once again was met with darkness again.

namjoon shot up. sweat, once again, running down his face.

"y-yoongi!" namjoon called out scared that they might have left him.

namjoon then heard loud and fast footsteps climbing the stairs. he got calmed down as he though it was yoongi, but then thought about jackson and jangyeu. he suddenly got scared and his breathing fastened.

"baby ? are you okay ?" namjoon was relived to hear yoongi's voice. namjoon quickly stood up and ran into yoongi's arms, which took yoongi by surprise.

"y-yoongi you need to let me go." namjoon sobbed into yoongi's neck.

"baby, i would never leave you." yoongi said with his softest voice.

"b-but i don't deserve all of this. i don't deserve the love you give me. the love the others give me. i've been such an ass. i even ran away and said that i didn't love you guys. i'm a bad leader. i'm ugly. i'm fat. i'm a bad rapper. almost every army hates me and tell me i should just leave bts. which is true. you guys would be better off without me. i mean look at me. i-i just can't anymore. you guys have to go. i don't want you guys getting hurt because of me. i should just let them take me. let them have me as they're little pet. let them use my body as its already damaged, so it wouldn't even matter."

namjoon was then pinned to the bed, surprising him.

"namjoon! don't you ever dare say that. you are a beautiful, hard working, cute, hot, amazing, caring, human being, and you have a beautiful body, your not fat, and no one can tell you otherwise."

"you really think all of that ?" namjoon asked as yoongi got off him.

"yes baby, and your many more things to but i don't want to spend my whole life telling you."

"b-but i'm ugly and fat and i don't deser-" namjoon was cut off by lips connecting to his own.

"just shut up and kiss me." yoongi didn't want to hear his baby say those things about himself. it broke his heart. namjoon shortly kissed back and just even more in love with yoongi, if even possible.

"daddy, joonie wanna cuddle." namjoon said as he had slipped into little space.

"of course baby."

then they cuddled. joonie almost falling asleep.

"baby, beofre you go to sleep, what did you mea by let them use your body ? who is them ?"

joonie looked up at yoongi with tired eyes.

"jackson and jangyeu. they're coming for me."

[ᴜɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]