twentyeight

it was him. jackson.

"j-jackson! let me go! please." namjoon wispered the last past as he didn't want jackson to hear him.

namjoon then felt a hand slap his length. hard. causing namjoon to hiss in pain. "that's not my name baby boy. you should know by now that only people who aren't little sluts like you can call me that. but you baby boy can only call me master."

"i'm never calling you that ever again!" namjoon yelled out then shortly after spit it jackson's face. jackson's went to wipe it off and namjoon too the chance to run. he ran out and grabbed a towel then proceeded to run out of the room, but luck wasn't ever with namjoon so as he was ready to go out he was yanked back by his hair, causing namjoon to let out an involuntary scream. this time namjoon was thrown on the bed. namjoon quickly got up trying to run yet again as he didn't want to give up. at least not yet, but all namjoon was met with was a slap in the face and jackson pinning him down. jackson pulled out some handcuffs out of the bag i'm assuming is his. he took off all of my clothes and just observed me. after a long time of observing jackson pulled something out. namjoon couldn't see so he didn't know what it was. namjoons breathe then hitched and he looked at the little item in jackson's hand.

"namjoon, you really have changed. i never thought you would be able to do something like that to a person. my namjoon. i remember when you would do exactly as a say when i say. but now look at you. such a disobedient little slut."

jackson then brought up his hand to namjoon length and slowly dragged his fingers across it.

"this namjoon right here isn't theirs. this right here is ours, and if we have to show you and them that the hard way. then so be it!" jackson then stuck the little vibrator he had in his hand in namjoons arse.

"i'll be back namjoon. and this time i'll make sure to bring jangyeu."

[ᴜɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]