nine

"Your asses are fucked." Jin said as he suddenly opened the closet door and pulled out the two younger boys, startling Namjoon and Jimin.
°°°°°
"What is wrong with you two ?!" Jin said as he scolded at the two younger boys in front of him.

After Jin found the two boys he literally dragged them into the living room and sat them on the couch. Eventually everyone ended up coming into the living room and were watching Jin scream at Namjoon and Jimin.

"It was all Namjoon. I swear to God I had nothing to do with this.", Jimin said as he pointed at Namjoon and tried to put the most innocent look on his face, but sadly it didn't work.

"Bruh! stop lying!", Namjoon screamed out as he pushed Jimin.

"I'm not lyi-", Jin Cut Jimin off before he can continue his sentence.

"If you didn't have anything to do with this Jimin, then why were you hiding with Namjoon ?", Jin said as he out smarted the younger.

"I-i, u-uh.".

"That's exactly what I thought.", Jin said as he eyed the younger male.

"This!", Jin yelled out pointed at what Namjoon and Jimin did on the wall. "Is unacceptable!, Why in the world would you guys even draw on the wall ?!, What in your tiny little brain said "hey, it's a good idea to draw on the wall, let's do it" ?!", Jin said as he tried to mock the younger males.

"We're sor-", Namjoon wasn't able to finish as Jin gave him a warning look and held his hand up, which silenced the boy quicker than his grades drop.

"I know your sorry, and you'll be even more sorry after your punishment.", Jin said as he was tired of lecturing the younger males.

"Alright I would spank both of y'all but I'm not about to miss my show just to spank you children! So Hoseok Yoongi, spank them!", Jin yelled out as he was halfway up the stairs and after he was finished speaking he ran upstairs.

"Really Namjoon ? I had already spanked you yesterday! And I have to spank you again today ?!", Yoongi said in a whiny way, clearly disapointed.

"Yeah! Jimin! I'm tired of punishing you! Give me a break! ", Hoseok whined as well.

"We're sor-".

"Oh just shut up and let's get this over with!", an older exclaimed out in annoyance.
°°°°°
One second Jimin and Namjoon are being put over Hoseok and Yoongi's lap, and the next Hoseok and Yoongi are chasing after the youngers.

"Quick hide in here!", Jimin exclaimed as he pushed Namjoon into a little hiding spot in the garage.

It went quiet for a while and the two younger males heard nothing but silence.

"NAMJOON! JIMIN! REALLY ?! YOU GUYS ARE JUST GOING TO HIDE LIKE THAT ?!", Namjoon and Jimin then heard Jin's voice, and to be honest both Namjoon and Jimin were scared of Jin mostly Jimin, cause when Jin spanks he goes non stop and has no mercy on you.

Sure Jin hadn't spanked Namjoon but Namjoon was terrified by the way that Jimin described it.

"AGAIN WHEN I FIND YOU LITTLE SHITS YOUR ASSES ARE ACTUAL GRASS!", that's all they heard before Jimin was pulled out. The sudden action surprised the two younger boys. Namjoon being Namjoon tried to climb more into the spot to not get caught and surprisingly it worked!