3: Uncanny Arival

By the moment that I jolted awake, a gun was pointing at my forehead. I trace my eyes up from the hand to the face of the man, our eyes locked. I look at his indomitable eyes that's already fixed at me. My eyes travel down to the mole sitting on top of his nose, to the curve of his upper lip. I gulp harshly as I skim my eyes to settle it back down at the gun aimed at me. Then my breath hitch as his velvety voice growl down at me " I'll shoot in you three if you don't tell me who the fuck you are"

 Then my breath hitch as his velvety voice growl down at me " I'll shoot in you three if you don't tell me who the fuck you are"

My eyes are interlocked with the man. His glazing eyes are glowered down at me. His gun is pointed straight on the crease of my eyebrows, arms are stretched while his hold tight around the metal surface of his gun.

My heart is thrashing in my chest. I could feel it beating throughout my body, from my head to my fingertips, to my toes. It is physically painful. Like I am shot by thousands of volts of electricity.

My head suddenly jolted, my tongue flops forward and my mouth gaped.

"Shit Jungkook, put that down! She's gonna throw up. She's gonna throw up!" Another man voiced out in panic.

I watch as his gaze widens before his bewildered face disappears from my sight as I hurl my upper body forward, gagging again. I sit up , slightly panicking when  I felt my stomach suck in harshly

"No no no no no no" the man in front of me chanted, wiggling out of me as I inattentively grip on his legs for support, setting him in place. But it was too late, I am already spewing out bile. My eyes become tears and the acidity hurts my throat

"Fuck" he spat out, gave up and stopped moving his body, when my vomit collided on his cladded feet.

I vomited for what feels like forever, feeling like my stomach being vacuumed, although really there's nothing left to spew out, By the time that it stopped, I  release his legs and slump back onto the seat in exhaustion.

I peeled my eyes open and took in the place I'm at. The walls are covered in red brick, the lights are warm ,and everything is just... so unusual,  it reminds me of the rare things I used to buy in vintage stores near my area ranging from 19th to 21st century items.

On the left wall, there is a darting board hanging a few feet behind the billiard table. In front of me is a small bar, stools, and a tall rack containing different beverages. On my right side is a heavy arch wood door and beside it is a metal stair that leads up.

My eyes landed on the man that I did not notice before. He is sitting on the loveseat by my right side, grimacing at the sight of the other man in front of me whose feet is now covered with my vomit. He has bigger figure than the other guy, tho I can already tell that the mad guy in front of me is much more toned and muscled. Compared to the mad guy who has black hair, this one got silver mullet. Cool.